GDT: Game 14: Colorado Avalanche Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 7PM | Yes I did just recycle this thread.

BlueKnight

Apr 19, 2015
Alberta, Canada
That was Pietrangelo's best game so far at least defensively his offence will come, But overall tonight he looked like the Pietrangelo that I know from
St Louis.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Wondering if the ice was bad - puck looked to be bouncing over sticks quite a bit.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I can't believe they didn't call the automatic goal to Stephenson there.

FLOWER! :phew:

That was definitely Petro's best game as a Golden Knight.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
The refs were pretty bad through the first half of the game and then it felt like they just decided we'll stop messing up by not calling anything either way. The early too many men penalty pretty much foreshadowed how the refs would run for the game, both teams had six guys on the ice.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
The refs were pretty bad through the first half of the game and then it felt like they just decided we'll stop messing up by not calling anything either way. The early too many men penalty pretty much foreshadowed how the refs would run for the game, both teams had six guys on the ice.
Avs actually had seven on the ice, but the extra Kniggets on the ice were more involved in the play. :laugh:

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
THEO IS BACK BABYYYYYYYY

He is indeed! I'm hoping Coghlan is subbed out instead of Holden ...... This is a critical series and Vegas leads the league in Points per Game now. History says that because they lead the league, they will lose. Let's buck history.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
He is indeed! I'm hoping Coghlan is subbed out instead of Holden ...... This is a critical series and Vegas leads the league in Points per Game now. History says that because they lead the league, they will lose. Let's buck history.
Depends on who joins Holden/Cogs on the bottom pairing for me as I'd rather have Hague with Cogs than Holden, but Whitecloud would work with any of the two.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I couldn't get the question at all, but it sounds like Shea will be playing Left tonight, leading me to believe he's paired with either Baby Duck or Pietro.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Sounds like you misheard completely, RD, gets to carry Holden again.
I dont mind Holden with him. Holden has been a lot more dependable with the puck than Coghlan. I dont think Coghlan is bad, just a little out of his league atm.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad