GDT: Game 13: Washington @ Pittsburgh, 3pm EST Feb 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Penguins on a 3 on 2, Zucker drops it to Letang only for Letang to bobble the puck, take a weak ass low shot 7 feet wide of the net and serve as an outlet pass for the Capitals

lol

Reactions: Andy99

Gumbercules

Oct 11, 2007
Not sure why Letang sprayed out to the boards there. Zucker was driving the D to the net, follow him and shoot through the traffic. Moving towards the boards just takes away any shot angle that he would have had, and the defenders can play pass all the way.

pensfan71

Jun 9, 2010
Not sure why Letang sprayed out to the boards there. Zucker was driving the D to the net, follow him and shoot through the traffic. Moving towards the boards just takes away any shot angle that he would have had, and the defenders can play pass all the way.
I have an idea...he's kinda slow

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Penguins on a 3 on 2, Zucker drops it to Letang only for Letang to bobble the puck, take a weak ass low shot 7 feet wide of the net and serve as an outlet pass for the Capitals

lol

Was that Letang? I thought it was Kapanen.

Whoever it was, Malkin was locked and loaded and open for a one timer with Zucker actually skating towards the net.

He ignored Malkin, peeled a little left, and then bobbled upon realizing Malkin was wide open if he'd moved the puck 5 seconds before.

Kristopher Letang

RIP Nipsey
Mar 7, 2013
Montréal, QC
I think Geno can survive with Kapanen, but Ron Hextall is going to have to save him from Jason Zucker.

It's hard to imagine that whatever Hextall could get for Zucker would be any less impactful with Malkin and Kapanen.
Fake news.

Zucker is good because he’s from Newport Beach, CA and he played for the University of Denver before getting drafted by Minnesota in the 2nd round of the 2010 draft.
tenor.gif

pensfan71

Jun 9, 2010

Whoever it was, Malkin was locked and loaded and open for a one timer with Zucker actually skating towards the net.

He ignored Malkin, peeled a little left, and then bobbled upon realizing Malkin was wide open if he'd moved the puck 5 seconds before.
Letang, which makes it all that much funnier

Reactions: KIRK

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005

Better still, when he got the puck, Malkin was open for a one timer to his right, and he skated left and ahead with it. No shot. No pass for a one timer with Zucker driving. Just skated left and neutralized the 3 on 2. :biglaugh:

Reactions: Bingo71

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
Fake news.

Zucker is good because he’s from Newport Beach, CA and he played for the University of Denver before getting drafted by Minnesota in the 2nd round of the 2010 draft.
tenor.gif

Also you personally know his junior coach and his parents and they'd take the kids to practice in a Dodge Durango.

Edit: also where his junior coach played hockey. On and on and on.

Reactions: Kristopher Letang

Phil68

Jun 13, 2009
Zucker is really really really terrible with Malkin. I mean awful. Minus the blunder on Backstrom, Malkin had a good defensive game. Zuker cannot create or continue to develop a play. What is the point of a center having wingers who cannot complete plays.

Reactions: Andy99

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA

Nah it was Letang, I rewound just to be sure. It was 58.

Reactions: KIRK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad