GDT: Game 13: Washington @ Pittsburgh, 3pm EST Feb 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pittsburgh1776

Aug 9, 2010
Fair enough, just don't be THAT f***ing wrong.

Nothing from Zucker this year shows me I'm wrong. Brassard had a sullenness that Zucker doesn't have at all, but stylistically they are far closer than they are different. And regardless of what either of us think, he doesn't fit so a decision needs to be made quickly.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Jarry taking some contact.
54A08AE1-21E1-4295-876E-E6568D647C6A.jpeg

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Really poor from Zucker there, imo. Really poor. Geno is getting no help, I have to admit that. He is decent tonight, just decent. Other than that BRUTAL GOAL by Backstrom. But overall I don´t hate his game tonight.

It's just so hard to know exactly where his game is (and how quickly it could be turned around). That play on Backstrom was so brutal, and there's other stuff too. BUT, you can't win 5 on 5 hockey playing short handed at even strength, and that's what Zucker is doing to Malkin and Kapanen right now.

It's on Sullivan at this point. He's made the decision to sacrifice Malkin at the 'Jason Zucker has to play in the top 6 no matter what' altar.

As I said, TRY ANYTHING. Flip Zucker and Sceviour (or whatever the hell his name is). Flip Malkin and Janikowski.

This is the worst hockey of Malkin's career, and Sullivan refuses to entertain separating him and Zucker.

It's awful bench management however one tries to slice it.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
There are no very important people on this message board. Just some hacks frustrated by what we see. I'd love to see Sullivan make some changes to L2.

There are some people who think they are, however.

But for the rest of us with a grasp of reality, you're right.

pensfan71

Jun 9, 2010
Nothing from Zucker this year shows me I'm wrong. Brassard had a sullenness that Zucker doesn't have at all, but stylistically they are far closer than they are different. And regardless of what either of us think, he doesn't fit so a decision needs to be made quickly.
I would agree, he just doesn't fit for us, might be the system and coach but a decision has to be made

TKalltheTime

KILLER PARTIES, ALMOST KILLED ME!
Jan 5, 2018
Los Angeles, CA
It's just so hard to know exactly where his game is (and how quickly it could be turned around). That play on Backstrom was so brutal, and there's other stuff too. BUT, you can't win 5 on 5 hockey playing short handed at even strength, and that's what Zucker is doing to Malkin and Kapanen right now.

It's on Sullivan at this point. He's made the decision to sacrifice Malkin at the 'Jason Zucker has to play in the top 6 no matter what' altar.

As I said, TRY ANYTHING. Flip Zucker and Sceviour (or whatever the hell his name is). Flip Malkin and Janikowski.

This is the worst hockey of Malkin's career, and Sullivan refuses to entertain separating him and Zucker.

It's awful bench management however one tries to slice it.
Maybe we can flip SUCKer to another team!? *fingers crossed*

Reactions: KIRK

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I want Rusty back on L2...and I suspect Geno does too...

I think Geno can survive with Kapanen, but Ron Hextall is going to have to save him from Jason Zucker.

It's hard to imagine that whatever Hextall could get for Zucker would be any less impactful with Malkin and Kapanen.

Reactions: Andy99

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Late to the party but lol Sprong is scratched for Sheary

Can we chalk him up as a bust yet? 2 goals and 3 points in 10 games while being almost 24 and not able to stay in the lineup of a legit NHL team.

Reactions: ChaosAgent

Fordy

May 28, 2008
Late to the party but lol Sprong is scratched for Sheary

Can we chalk him up as a bust yet? 2 goals and 3 points in 10 games while being almost 24 and not able to stay in the lineup of a legit NHL team.
can a longshot even at the time when he was picked 46th overall be a bust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad