GDT: Game #13: KINGS @ BLACKHAWKS - Sunday, 2/17/’13 @ 12:30 pm PST {NBC}

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrHockey

Apr 13, 2010
If they would have just shown up for the first 30-35 minutes they win that game.

I have a feeling we are going to be saying the equivalent soon: "if they would have showed up for the first 3rd of the season, we'd be watching some playoff hockey

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Kings can easily beat this team if they just show up for 60 freakin minutes.

I don't think so. Let's not forget that the Hawks didn't show up those last 20 minutes. That is why the Kings have to play a complete game, not just take bad penalties and fumble around with the puck for a period and a half.

Easily no, can do it yes. Can win a series against them, dunno.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Yeah, but they haven't been able to do that all season long.

The Kings have been playing like this more often than not. The problem is that they don't turn it into goals, or give up softies at the end of games leaving us wondering how teams got two points out of it (Detroit, Nashville, Edmonton). Rewatch a few of the games and you'll find the time the Kings spend in the opposition's zone as opposed to how often they spend in our zone is one with huge discrepancy.

ElKingsFan92

Mar 10, 2011
Hollywood/Lakewood
The Kings have been playing like this more often than not. The problem is that they don't turn it into goals, or give up softies at the end of games leaving us wondering how teams got two points out of it (Detroit, Nashville, Edmonton). Rewatch a few of the games and you'll find the time the Kings spend in the opposition's zone as opposed to how often they spend in our zone is one with huge discrepancy.

Exactly my point. Thanks for clearing it up for me.

ShattStar03

Jul 21, 2008
Claremont, CA
I don't think so. Let's not forget that the Hawks didn't show up those last 20 minutes. That is why the Kings have to play a complete game, not just take bad penalties and fumble around with the puck for a period and a half.

Easily no, can do it yes. Can win a series against them, dunno.

Not convinced that the Hawks are that great of a team, they'll start cooling down soon. Quite frankly, I think the Kings are just as strong, they just need to wake the **** up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad