GDT: Game #13| Feb. 11, 2013|Flyers at Maple Leafs |7:00 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phileeguy

Sleep with one eye open tonight, bird.
Oct 7, 2010
Philly
They should just play with the Zamboni entrance open, might make this game interesting agian.

SgtJoseph*

This is a game you have to have though. Team is in front of you, 1st of what will be a ***** of a trip that is only going to get tougher. Highly unlikely they win tomm, so they start 0 and 2. Danny is horrific, G is struggling big time. If people aren't worried ?????

I understand folks getting frustrated at times.......But knee jerk reactions at the second a player or players makes a bad play or takes a penalty etc is a bit crazy ? Bryz has more points right now than the big name defenseman every one was salivating over thats still in Nashville......Does that mean the Dman sucks ? Of course not.Should Nashville fans be demanding he be sent to the minors or traded or fired ?

elecguitardude27

Jul 18, 2012
Nj
Everyone keeps saying there is a long way to go, and why people are panicking over 1 game. It's because way too many times already this season we have had the same discussion. There really isn't a long way to go in a shortened season. We will make the playoffs but barely getting in.

If we make the playoffs, anything can happen. You know there's gonna be losses, if we can get some confidence (ie. the home stand) we can be a very solid team

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don't think people realize how bad Foster is. Grossmann turn the puck over pretty bad but overall Foster has made that pairing sink. He thinks he's Erik Karlsson with the way he starts to leave the zone early to go up for a rush.

Foster is so awful. So, So, awful.

Foster was signed for one reason, and they don't let him do it. That's what makes him worse

funghoul

Pejorative Sluro montalbon
Jul 14, 2010
upper drugs
If we make the playoffs, anything can happen. You know there's gonna be losses, if we can get some confidence (ie. the home stand) we can be a very solid team

thanks for the pep talk. i feel like a new man. oh wait.....its still 5 to 1. thanks for nothing captain obvious.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
I understand folks getting frustrated at times.......But knee jerk reactions at the second a player or players makes a bad play or takes a penalty etc is a bit crazy ? Bryz has more points right now than the big name defenseman every one was salivating over thats still in Nashville......Does that mean the Dman sucks ? Of course not.Should Nashville fans be demanding he be sent to the minors or traded or fired ?

If you think my Danny judgements are from 1 or 5 games, you are wrong. He is a detriment, look at Gs numbers with him.

I love Danny, but none of my criticisms are knee jerk with him, he is awful. You can look he other way if he is creating O, but he isn't and hasn't been. Playoff Danny means. Nothing if You can't get there.

6.5 million that could be spent elsewhere.

Protest

C`est La Vie
Mar 28, 2008
Deptford, NJ
Someone needs to make Giroux watch games of himself from last year. He's not even the player he was 3 years ago right now. He's not aggressive at all. The power play is brutal because of him and the fact that he refuses to take control. It's like he has 0 confidence in his ability. He could really benefit from one of those 8 days without a game break you get at the beginning of the year.

Akanon

Apr 15, 2012
Love McGinn's pic

mSjpaZb.jpg

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad