GDT: Game #13| Feb. 11, 2013|Flyers at Maple Leafs |7:00 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
Harsty can't get back in the line up soon enough Knuble is brutal, like Beneath The Massacre brutal

funghoul

Pejorative Sluro montalbon
Jul 14, 2010
upper drugs
Our best forward tonight is Schenn.

yea. I'm waiting for him to bust out with a monster game. he has great shifts but you know he's got the quickness and the moves to take over. this whole game tho is all mental mistakes. its not like were being out hustled their just makin dumbass plays/turnovers whatever you wanna call em.

elecguitardude27

Jul 18, 2012
Nj
Bad game but it could all be saved next time with: Goal or 2 on the 5 min major, and not the 2 goals in 30 secs. There's a long way to go in this season...

Swic21

Jan 8, 2012
Canada
I don't understand why Knuble continues to be in the lineup. Can Lavy not see how bad he has looked? He's very clearly done and should be nothing more than a 4th liner. I do not want to see him play again in a flyers uniform.
And what in the good lords name is wrong with Giroux??? Is he hurt? Not interested in playing??? Over worked??? He has looked awful.

Alchemy

Mind Control
Jul 8, 2006
When Mez and Hartnell comes back, so many people should be buried in the AHL (Knuble, Foster, Shelley), and make room for possibly a NOT ****** player. I dunno...

I don't think people realize how bad Foster is. Grossmann turn the puck over pretty bad but overall Foster has made that pairing sink. He thinks he's Erik Karlsson with the way he starts to leave the zone early to go up for a rush.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I don't think people realize how bad Foster is. Grossmann turn the puck over pretty bad but overall Foster has made that pairing sink. He thinks he's Erik Karlsson with the way he starts to leave the zone early to go up for a rush.

Foster is so awful. So, So, awful.

Swic21

Jan 8, 2012
Canada
Bad game but it could all be saved next time with: Goal or 2 on the 5 min major, and not the 2 goals in 30 secs. There's a long way to go in this season...

Everyone keeps saying there is a long way to go, and why people are panicking over 1 game. It's because way too many times already this season we have had the same discussion. There really isn't a long way to go in a shortened season. We will make the playoffs but barely getting in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad