GDT: Game 13 Edmonton at Detroit | 5:00 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

invsb

Mar 7, 2016
safe to say the 6 game winning streak was a fluke and most likely the highlight of this season.

Nielsen is a terrible signing, and for those that thought it would be good for the team in the short term now can get a taste of how bad it was for the short term and long term.

worst part of the team being mediocre/bad is the games are boring to watch.

I have never been so uninterested in the wings in my life.

Yemack

Oct 30, 2007
Wings are thinking too much. just go out skate and blow some **** up.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
I think people are being a bit too negative. Wings have played a solid game so far. Edmonton had very little in the 2nd period until they got gifted 2 powerplays. Larkin is starting to look much better, Tatar is buzzing, Sheahan is playing better than he has all season.. we still have a chance in this one.

korrowan

Sponsor
Feb 8, 2011
I think people are being a bit too negative. Wings have played a solid game so far. Edmonton had very little in the 2nd period until they got gifted 2 powerplays. Larkin is starting to look much better, Tatar is buzzing, Sheahan is playing better than he has all season.. we still have a chance in this one.

Looking better doesn't mean a damn thing when you can't beat teams. Looking better is something bottom teams fans talk about as their season is already over by Thanksgiving. That is where this team is right now.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
Looking better doesn't mean a damn thing when you can't beat teams. Looking better is something bottom teams fans talk about as their season is already over by Thanksgiving. That is where this team is right now.

like last year?

ap3x

Jan 31, 2014
Stockholm
If we keep playing like this, I'm not seeing us win tonite. Given how often we blew a lead in the 3rd, this would be ironic as we're trailing this time - against a team that played the other night.

Don't know what's wrong with this team. Let's hope that they turn it around.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Z you're really not helping behind the net there.

I hate watching him back there.

He either tries some dumb bank attempt off the goalie that works 1/100 times, or he loses it off a bad pass, or once in a while something good happens but not usually.

HisNoodliness

The Karate Kid and ASP Kai
Jun 29, 2014
Toronto
Draisaitl takes a one handed shot...I would be fine with losing if we at least got some creativity, instead we're going to be the most boring barely mediocre team we can be.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
I hate watching him back there.

He either tries some dumb bank attempt off the goalie that works 1/100 times, or he loses it off a bad pass, or once in a while something good happens but not usually.

On that particular PP I thought he was hurting the cycle more than helping it.

Yemack

Oct 30, 2007
the puck is barely in oilers zone because our zone entry is just so broken and no coordination what so ever

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Love that backcheck by AA. No idea why Blashill is so hard on that kid.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Are we going to keep dumping it in for the rest of the games? Give the puck to Larkin/AA and let them skate it in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad