GDT: Game 13 Edmonton at Detroit | 5:00 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
Since I don't see one up yet, here it is.

Wings lines at warmup:

Nyquist-Nielsen-Larkin
Tatar-Zetterberg-Athanasiou
Sheahan-Helm-Abdelkader
Miller-Glendening-Ott

DeKeyser-Green
Ericsson-Marchenko
Smith-Kronwall

Edmonton's line stolen from their GDT:

Maroon - McDavid - Eberle
Pouliot - RNH - Slepyshev?
Lucic - Draisaitl - Pitlick
Lander - Letestu - Beck?

Klefbom - Larsson
Sekera - Benning
Nurse - Gryba

Gustavsson
Talbot

LionsFan01

Jan 10, 2016
How much worse does Marchenko need to play in order for Sproul to grab that spot? Him and Ericsson have been brutal the last few games. Not that the rest of the unit has been much better, but Sproul needs to be playing.

ap3x

Jan 31, 2014
Stockholm
Let's hope that Howard's still hot and our team shows up to get us those crucial points. LGRW.

4-2 Wings

Gus, AA, Abby, Green
Draisaitl, McDavid

HIFE

May 10, 2011
Detroit, MI
As complained Blashill's player usage and TOI isn't perfect but I'm glad he's not switching the forward lines every game if not period.

An underrated player for Edmonton is Pouliot. Like his chemistry with the younger guys the Wings have to be aware of him.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Playing at home, against a Western Conference non-playoff team from last season, who played the night before. This should be a guaranteed win! (Oh wait, that was the case against Winnipeg and we blew that game)

Not feeling optimistic about this one. Then again, I never really feel optimistic. We usually lose the games we're supposed to win. The only way we win this is if Howard continues to play well. Jimmy has looked great so far, but in my opinion it's only a matter of time before the real Jimmy Howard shows up.

I'll say 4-2 Oilers with an empty netter.

-Tatar
-Sheahan

-McDavid (2)
-Lucic
-Draisaitl

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
How much worse does Marchenko need to play in order for Sproul to grab that spot? Him and Ericsson have been brutal the last few games. Not that the rest of the unit has been much better, but Sproul needs to be playing.

nah Marchenko's a vet now Sproul needs to get in the injury line and wait his turn then he can rotate with Ouellet

guess we'll see how he does next year after hitting waivers when he has more than a few games in a row to work on his game

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Football and hockey teams both started hot, and now both are on losing streaks.

Someone please just win a ****ing game.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
Playing at home, against a Western Conference non-playoff team from last season, who played the night before. This should be a guaranteed win! (Oh wait, that was the case against Winnipeg and we blew that game)

Not feeling optimistic about this one. Then again, I never really feel optimistic. We usually lose the games we're supposed to win. The only way we win this is if Howard continues to play well. Jimmy has looked great so far, but in my opinion it's only a matter of time before the real Jimmy Howard shows up.

I'll say 4-2 Oilers with an empty netter.

-Tatar
-Sheahan

-McDavid (2)
-Lucic
-Draisaitl
You mean the division leading oilers right?

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
You mean the division leading oilers right?

Lol 11 games is not an appropriate sample size to call them a good team in the NHL. I'm well aware of the standings. Let's see where they're at in April. (I hope they do prove to be a good team all year, McDavid is one of my favorite players)

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Still no Sproul. What is Blashill's deal? Either put him in over Marchy or Smith

Yzerman1919*

Feb 10, 2013
What a BRUTAL start. Zzzzzzzz. Sloppy.

Why the hell isn't Sproul in??!! Ericsson-Marchenko scares me...

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
Lol 11 games is not an appropriate sample size to call them a good team in the NHL. I'm well aware of the standings. Let's see where they're at in April. (I hope they do prove to be a good team all year, McDavid is one of my favorite players)
True but the fact remains they are not playing like the losers they have been in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad