GDT: [Game #13] Dallas Stars @ Winnipeg Jets – 2:00 PM CT (BSSW)

Azzuri

Feb 6, 2017
I've been saying this for a while now, but we need to see Wyatt + Duchene on the same line more than just on the 2nd PP unit
i agree but i think you keep that March/Seguin/Duchene line cooking. Having a depth line that can take over a game is a wonderful thing. Tinker with the Johnston/Hintz lines to get them going.

Reactions: redbeardtx

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
Problem is we would be left with a Marchy - Seguin - Dadonov line and that es no bueno
Yeah you're probably right but Wyatt - Duchene together would be worth it

i agree but i think you keep that March/Seguin/Duchene line cooking. Having a depth line that can take over a game is a wonderful thing. Tinker with the Johnston/Hintz lines to get them going.
I guess we could swap Wyatt and Robertson, but Robo - Benn - Dadonov would be a slow nightmare defensively

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
I've been saying this for a while now, but we need to see Wyatt + Duchene on the same line more than just on the 2nd PP unit

If the top line was going like it has in past seasons, that'd be interesting, but without them clicking we need Wyatt to drive his line and Duchene to drive his, otherwise we'd be stuck with 1 good line as opposed to 3 decent lines.

Reactions: redbeardtx

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad