GDT: Game 13: Anaheim Ducks Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 5:00PM | Playing Better Edition

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Though it felt like 32 for the period.
True.

Much as I enjoy her and find her attractive, she does have a fair share of stutters and mental mistakes. I hope she gets better at this.

Also laughed a full belly laugh seeing Anaheim's eleven shots highlighted like that on the feed.

Reactions: hangman005

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
True.

Much as I enjoy her and find her attractive, she does have a fair share of stutters and mental mistakes. I hope she gets better at this.

Also laughed a full belly laugh seeing Anaheim's eleven shots highlighted like that on the feed.
I also enjoy seeing Eric Karlssons -4 and 5 Goals Against.

Boy am I glad we avoided that.

Reactions: Vegas07 and HanSolo

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I also enjoy seeing Eric Karlssons -4 and 5 Goals Against.

Boy am I glad we avoided that.
I don't know how many of you remember but I was one of the few people who was nervous about trading for Karlsson and what it would cost. I don't think I was wrong. He hasn't been the same since the ankle injury. I too am glad we dodged that bullet in terms of what it would cost us.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I don't know how many of you remember but I was one of the few people who was nervous about trading for Karlsson and what it would cost. I don't think I was wrong. He hasn't been the same since the ankle injury. I too am glad we dodged that bullet in terms of what it would cost us.
I was firmly against it... then again I was firmly against Reaves too. lol

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018

Though he is on pace for 70 points.

But 11.5 is way high for too many years.

Reactions: HanSolo

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif
CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif
CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif

WALNUTS!!!!!!!! POWER PLAY GOAL!!!!!!!!

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
That was a good call. I feel shitty cheering for that last goal though. Wild Bill went down way too easy from barely any Getzlaf contact.
He should have had an assist last game.
Agreed. But I mean...it was technically a Colorado turnover. So there was an interruption of possession. Technically not an assist but the play clearly wouldn't have happened had it not been for Cody.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Hahaha Shea threw Getzlaf in the boards and Getzlaf gave him a little crosscheck to the back at the end of it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad