Post-Game Talk: Game 12 vs BOS - 3 Stars

Oct 18, 2006
1. Raymond. Playing the best hockey of his young career. Looking dynamic.
2. Compher. Great all-around game.
3. Larkin. Brought the speed. Huge goal in the 3rd.

A lot unlucky. Thought Ras had a real strong game, despite some ripping on him. Good strength and good keep ins.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Bitchiness on the bruins gt at peak levels
dave-chappelle.gif

Rolo Tomassi

May 6, 2010
Raymond has been looking better and better. Looks like he took a step this season
This! I was a bit down on him after last season but he looks like a much more dynamic player this season. He isnt exactly scoring at an insane clip (10p/12games) but he is winning board battles, backchecking more efficiently, and doing a lot of things that help tilt the ice in our favor. He has made me happy to admit I was mistaken in my judgement of him after last season.

I would like to see him switched with maybe Rasmussen to see if he could become more of a trigger man on a line where he is the best player. Also, Rasmussen’s big body may help give the top duo a little more space out there to do their thing. If it doesnt work, Lalonde can easily switch them back. Would be an interesting experiment…

Rolo Tomassi

May 6, 2010
About what? “Waaah, I thought the refs were supposed to help us go undefeated this year!”

Or,
“Waaah, how come we couldn’t get away with MORE headshots?!”
I think the Bruin’s players are used to Detroit’s players just rolling over when they start with the physical/nasty/intimidation stuff. It has worked on them the last few years (see: back to back vs Ottawa last season for a perfect example). When our guys didnt roll over for a change, they were exasperated and did a lot of dumb stuff.

Side note: Seider may need to learn how to fight if he is gonna keep pissing people off, haha. Not that I think him fighting regularly is a good idea, as it takes our best player off the ice for far too long, but it would be cool if he threw down once in a while.

Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
I think the Bruin’s players are used to Detroit’s players just rolling over when they start with the physical/nasty/intimidation stuff. It has worked on them the last few years (see: back to back vs Ottawa last season for a perfect example). When our guys didnt roll over for a change, they were exasperated and did a lot of dumb stuff.

Side note: Seider may need to learn how to fight if he is gonna keep pissing people off, haha. Not that I think him fighting regularly is a good idea, as it takes our best player off the ice for far too long, but it would be cool if he threw down once in a while.

When Seider was in Grand Rapids he stated that he wanted to get into a fight in an interview.

As long as he’s fighting stars I’m ok with it. No Reaves level guys.

Reactions: Rolo Tomassi

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
I never said he is not 1C. The problem is that if he gets injured we are again a lottery team.

Lottery? Doubtful. Probably not getting into the playoffs without him though.

You can go down the list of anlmost every team and say that if they’re missing player X then that team isn’t making it.

SantosHalper

Get off my lawn
Mar 21, 2012
somewhere around nothing
Nah... the school of Jarkko Ruutu is what he needs. Keep pissing people off, send them to the box.
IuGq3Ju.gif

Lampedampe

Feb 26, 2015
Raymond
Walman
Larkin

I think it's time to move Raymond to another line. He's doing great, but I think he can look even better being the go to guy on a line.

Reactions: Rolo Tomassi

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4