Mar 4, 2013
Toronto
Marner and Matthews belting out "Livin on a prayer" on the bench

I LOVE this game!

:yo:

Last edited by a moderator:

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
How do we get the only penalty when there's 3 man in on Martin?

NiL8r87

Jun 30, 2009
Well he actually did. Burrows speared Rielly and then went for him. Dorsett ducked Martin to jump Komarov. Martin doesn't do anything, people say "What does he even do???". Martin does something, people call him dumb. Makes no sense. He actually stood up for his team so we can avoid another Kaberle incident. Remember that?

By doing the exact same thing we just ripped Dorsett for doing. Two wrong make a right now?

I swear some of you guys dont even think.

slozo

Aug 28, 2011
Newmarket, ON
Spearing Rielly really pissed me off.
So glad Vancouver sucks now ... they are just a collection of dooshbags minus the classy Sedins.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Just waiting for Vancouver to headshot Enroth now, Andersen is out so they've have the best of both worlds, getting another cheapshot in and getting a nobody goalie playing

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
By doing the exact same thing we just ripped Dorsett for doing. Two wrong make a right now?

I swear some of you guys dont even think.

You want them to think that they can just do what ever the hell they want? This is the NHL. People remember these things for next time.

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
I wonder how many suspensions there will be from this game?

Maybe one from Kadri for the charge on Daniel. Although he did come back, so I don't think it was that serious of a hit. It didn't look like Kadri hit him in the head, or that Kadri even tried. Kadri even looked shocked that the hit made him fly like that, but Sedin was off balance from the shot.

Those Canucks better get some for all of the cheap shots and instigators they picked up though. I'd give one to Martin as well, but it's well worth it. Someone needed to show up for us...

if you start giving out suspensions for anything the canucks did or what Martin did then the league is heading in the wrong direction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia