GDT: GAME #12 | Vancouver @ Toronto | CBC HNIC @ SAT, 5-NOV PART 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Miller has to get thrown. 3rd man.

Good on Martin. Too bad Burrows weaselled his way out of the game. He should have been pounded.

GojuLeaf

May 3, 2010
when kadri makes a dumb hit you fight kadri which they did
you dont spear rielly and fight komorov

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
You guys act like Martin started whaling on the rookie. ****
He did it to teach Vancouver a lesson. They speared Rielly and Dorsett was punching Komarov

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
You know how when Kadri makes a stupid hit its wrong for Burrows and Dorsett to retaliate like rats? Similarly, if they retaliate like rats its pretty gutless for Martin to rat it up himself.

Well he actually did. Burrows speared Rielly and then went for him. Dorsett ducked Martin to jump Komarov. Martin doesn't do anything, people say "What does he even do???". Martin does something, people call him dumb. Makes no sense. He actually stood up for his team so we can avoid another Kaberle incident. Remember that?

Sonny21

Registerd User
Oct 3, 2009
Good on Martin. That's the response I like to see. With Burrows/Dorsett picking on non fighters and etc.

Lets just hope Gudbranson doesn't unleash on someone lol, who do we have left that could be the punching bag for that?

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
I wonder how many suspensions there will be from this game?

Maybe one from Kadri for the charge on Daniel. Although he did come back, so I don't think it was that serious of a hit. It didn't look like Kadri hit him in the head, or that Kadri even tried. Kadri even looked shocked that the hit made him fly like that, but Sedin was off balance from the shot.

Those Canucks better get some for all of the cheap shots and instigators they picked up though. I'd give one to Martin as well, but it's well worth it. Someone needed to show up for us...

Riellyfan04

Feb 25, 2010
Toronto On
You know how when Kadri makes a stupid hit its wrong for Burrows and Dorsett to retaliate like rats? Similarly, if they retaliate like rats its pretty gutless for Martin to rat it up himself.

that was a clean hit. get a clue.... are you craig simpson?

kule41

Mar 26, 2008
Burrows hit Rielly and then fought him and then the fight with Koms caused all this. No way Martin lets that **** go

thewave

Jun 17, 2011

Whatever, not reading your words. There's no rats just men laying a beating on sucky babies from the west coast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad