GDT: Game 12: Seattle Kraken @ Minnesota Wild - 5:00pm PDT

Silkytentacles

Mar 9, 2021
Oregon
Since McCann is out Wright steps In. Very exited to watch him again hopefully he gets more ice lol
D354B232-3E0B-45D4-8725-8FAB833FB15E.jpeg

Reactions: AarG

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
Is this line up speculation or is it based on something. I know Canner was game time decision.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Why is Nick Olczyk talking Goaltending awards in the same breathe as Jones,Daccord,Grubauer. They are a long way from that. I get his excitement

AarG

Oct 11, 2021
Let's go Kraken! The key to victory is to not give Kaprizov shooting chances and use our forward depth to outwork them. Easier said than done, eh?

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Shaner on the PP,why? That sends the wrong message. I get it they want him to have a PP chance to score but...

AarG

Oct 11, 2021
Wright was on for an offensive zone faceoff, then Kraken lost the puck momentarily and Wright went to the bench but Tanev and Gourde managed to get the puck back and all the way to Fleury who closed it. Gourde and Tanev stayed on and Wright jumped right back on for another offensive zone faceoff.
The faceoffs were back-to-back.

That tells to me that Wright is somewhat trusted in the offensive zone but definitely not trusted in the defensive zone (?).

Last edited:

Cisse

Jun 25, 2016
Forssa
I would like to see Sprong get a chance with Beniers for a few games. I think there are more goals in Sprong that has been shown so far. He has a good shot and there is a potential in him. He needs a chance in a line that can create more chances. I think he could reach 25-30 goals in a season if things click the right way.

Wright was on for an offensive zone faceoff, then Kraken lost the puck momentarily and Wright went to the bench but Tanev and Gourde managed to get the puck back and all the way to Fleury who closed it. Gourde and Tanev stayed on and Wright jumped right back on for another offensive zone faceoff.
The faceoffs were back-to-back.

That tells to me that Wright is somewhat trusted in the offensive zone but definitely not trusted in the defensive zone (?).
Not many kids his age are responsible enough defensively.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Our third line centre got all of 3.39 to show his stuff that period.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad