GDT: Game #12 of the season Sharks visit Ducks 10:00 PM ET on 2 - 5 - 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
Lundestrom and Jones have AHL eligibility and should continue to develop there.

Terry already had his healthy scratch kick in the butt, and should stay in the lineup if he continues to create grade A scoring chances.
Could mean nothing, but Bryce Kindopp was given #16 for San Diego, which was Max Jones' number in the preseason. In my opinion that means Jones is likely expected to be kept up with the big club, but maybe not.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
There is not much separating every single forward on this team, if anyone has ahl eligibility they should be playing there if we have too many forwards.

Reactions: McDonald19

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Terry already had his healthy scratch kick in the butt, and should stay in the lineup if he continues to create grade A scoring chances.

Funny. We've all been denoting how Terry creates some grade A chances and still no production, not even a peripheral production.

Lundestrom and Jones have AHL eligibility and should continue to develop there.

Oh wow. let's continue to gift Terry a spot while these other two prospects are showing more promising results. Remember, Eakins said you have to produce. That's why Lundy was sent back down to the AHL. This is why Terry was benched. How many more years do we have to hear Terry say that he knows that Getz is a passer like he is and that Terry needs to become a scorer? You may not be tired of hearing it, but I wouldn't mind giving others a chance. We're down on scoring and would like to pot more. What if holding onto hope for Terry is holding back Jones or Lundestrom?

If Terry produces, then I don't mind keeping Terry in. Don't we want competition for a roster spot or are we still gifting the spots away? Terry needs to raise his play even more because Jones and Lundy are chomping at the bit and Milano is as well. Fortunately for Terry, Milano and Jones are injured.

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
Oh wow. let's continue to gift Terry a spot while these other two prospects are showing more promising results. Remember, Eakins said you have to produce. That's why Lundy was sent back down to the AHL. This is why Terry was benched. How many more years do we have to hear Terry say that he knows that Getz is a passer like he is and that Terry needs to become a scorer? You may not be tired of hearing it, but I wouldn't mind giving others a chance. We're down on scoring and would like to pot more. What if holding onto hope for Terry is holding back Jones or Lundestrom?

I’m not even a big Terry supporter, I was one of the first on here to call for him to be benched after the first few games. I just don’t think it makes sense to scratch him tonight after he had his best game.

I also think any Duck players who have AHL eligibility should be in Irvine, unless they absolutely force their way onto the NHL roster. Unfortunately Terry no longer has AHL eligibility.

Boo Boo

Jan 31, 2013
I’ve wanted to see terry henrique and grant as a trio for a while so I’m definitely excited to see it in action

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Still firmly believe Terry is going to succeed at some point. Maybe it won’t be with us, but some team will reap the benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad