Goals: Silfverberg, Comtois, Heinen and Deslauriers with 3
Assists: Getzlaf and Rowney with 5
Points: Getzlaf, Silfverberg, Rowney and Deslauriers with 5

s-l300.jpg

Reactions: Ducks DVM

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Is it possible to put the game # in the GDT title from now on, please?

Gonna be interesting to see who will be in the lineup and how the lineup will be constructed for this game. We gotta win this game to keep up with the Wild West! Arizona held on to beat the Blues last night and are one point behind us.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Just play like last game or close to it, and they have a very good shot to get 2 points.

I assume lines will be the same, unless Grant is ready to rerun? No info from practice and it’s disappointing.

Reactions: robbieboy3686

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
My first dilemma, got my own hockey tonight til 930pm should I watch ducks or gulls when I get home.... Hmmmm leaning gulls first pro game for zegras and drysdale

Reactions: Boo Boo

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
My first dilemma, got my own hockey tonight til 930pm should I watch ducks or gulls when I get home.... Hmmmm leaning gulls first pro game for zegras and drysdale

Tomorrow’s Gulls game starts 2 hours before the Ducks game right? Wish that was the case tonight. Could watch the 1st two periods then turn on the Ducks game. Oh well , will do that tomorrow.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Let's gooooooo.
The past 2 games we have been quite watchable, except the absolute lack of finish. But it has been entertaining and largely in a positive way.

Let's see if Deslauriers and Rowney can keep carrying us forward :sarcasm:

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
If Grant is in, then I'd like to see...

Rico-Getz-Rakell
Heinen-Steel-Silf
Comtois-Grant-Lundy
Des-Backes-Rowney​

Could swap Rakell with Lundy.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
That would be another healthy scratch for Terry after he had his best game of the season vs the Kings. Confidence killer.

Lundy started to look good at wing. I'd like to see Lundy get some more NHL time at wing. Both he and Terry can alternate. Remember, the NHL is to produce. As good as Terry does for his ownself, Jones, Milano, and Lundy bring something different. Even if Lundy doesn't post numubers on the sheet, he still has a bigger impact on the ice than Terry. Let Terry find a way to fight through adversity. We're trying to win games, not give charity.

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
Lundy started to look good at wing. I'd like to see Lundy get some more NHL time at wing. Both he and Terry can alternate. Remember, the NHL is to produce. As good as Terry does for his ownself, Jones, Milano, and Lundy bring something different. Even if Lundy doesn't post numubers on the sheet, he still has a bigger impact on the ice than Terry. Let Terry find a way to fight through adversity. We're trying to win games, not give charity.

Lundestrom and Jones have AHL eligibility and should continue to develop there.

Terry already had his healthy scratch kick in the butt, and should stay in the lineup if he continues to create grade A scoring chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad