GDT: GAME #12 - Nashville PREDATORS @ Calgary FLAMES ***HALLOWEEN EDITION***

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria

giphy.gif

Looks like the NHL deemed it to be too reckless to overlook.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Man I could watch this all day long.

Remember when people said he won't be able to do this against NHL competition? :laugh:

I love that he's proving all the doubters wrong right now, he pretty much just needs to stay healthy and he'll be fine. Kind of reminds me a young Kane, his first year he put himself in some bad spots (like Johnny sometimes) and over time he just learned to not do that... I think the same thing will happen with Johnny here.

Don't look now, but I think we have a contender in the Calder here.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Remember when people said he won't be able to do this against NHL competition? :laugh:

I love that he's proving all the doubters wrong right now, he pretty much just needs to stay healthy and he'll be fine. Kind of reminds me a young Kane, his first year he put himself in some bad spots (like Johnny sometimes) and over time he just learned to not do that... I think the same thing will happen with Johnny here.

There's a Calder thread on the main board where people are saying Gaudreau should be sent back to the AHL and that he's not close to the same calibre as other contenders. Discussing Gaudreau on the internet is becoming about as productive as discussing religion.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
There's a Calder thread on the main board where people are saying Gaudreau should be sent back to the AHL and that he's not close to the same calibre as other contenders. Discussing Gaudreau on the internet is becoming about as productive as discussing religion.

Discussing Gaudreau on the internet IS discussing religion.

All hail our diminutive Lord.

The Gnome

May 17, 2010
Calgary
Something I hope doesn't get lost in all this is how lucky this team is to have Hartley. I really hope he gets extended and treliving realizes how awesome he is to have for the young guys. He's an enabler and with the leadership group they have built a culture for this team. I love watching my flames right now. Every game is a dogfight from our team. Also very excited about granlund, kids an NHLer already and he has top six upside.

Yung Rotini

6 Summers
May 18, 2013
Penticton, BC

Username change incoming :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad