GDT: Game 12: HABS @ ZONA | Rolling | Oct. 30, 2019 10:00pm ET, TSN2, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Yeah, having to maintain your game-face all day is tough!

I speak in front of about 40 people every Thursday morning at around 7:00 am, but I'm done before 9:00 and the rest of my work is done blissfully alone. If I do stay up late I'll probably feel it by early afternoon, but I'll be home and the world will be spared from my lousy mood.

40 person meeting at 7 AM ? wow! very Amish like. lol.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Yeah, having to maintain your game-face all day is tough!

I speak in front of about 40 people every Thursday morning at around 7:00 am, but I'm done before 9:00 and the rest of my work is done blissfully alone. If I do stay up late I'll probably feel it by early afternoon, but I'll be home and the world will be spared from my lousy mood.

Only a lousy mood if the Habs lose though right? I guess our track record on the west coast late games is not good so we tend to be all cranky the next day. I got a few Leafs fans in office (including my boss) and it's a constant jab fest every day. It's been entertaining lately and I don't have a filter. haha

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
3 am start in Poland. Fuarkk.

On a side note, I have to thank my liver for keeping up with me. What a beauty of a liver. And the women here are off the charts smoking hot.

You're still there? Are those women going to convince to move permanently? :D

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
40 person meeting at 7 AM ? wow! very Amish like. lol.
Good guess! This was from last Thursday's meeting, during my speech about the value of toiling in the field. As you can see, I got the crowd pretty worked up! Afterwards, the men-folk hitched up our horses and rode to the nearest sports bar, where we re-enacted the Habs game using hand puppets.
amish-public-domain.jpg

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Good guess! This was from last Thursday's meeting, during my speech about the value of toiling in the field. As you can see, I got the crowd pretty worked up! Afterwards, the men-folk hitched up our horses and rode to the nearest sports bar, where we re-enacted the Habs game using hand puppets.
amish-public-domain.jpg

Which game?

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
Late start will try to stay awake for this one but you never know what edition of les habitant we will get. Especially on these road trips.

Awesome GDT Runna!

Reactions: Runner77

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
11pm start here in the Maritimes. Might only be able to stay awake for a period of this one, fellas.

Let's string together some W's, shall we? None of this one win, one loss, two wins, two losses BS. Let's see some streaking.

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
11pm start here in the Maritimes. Might only be able to stay awake for a period of this one, fellas.

Let's string together some W's, shall we? None of this one win, one loss, two wins, two losses BS. Let's see some streaking.

set your alarm clock to go off during the game...set it for 12.30 am.... lol ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad