GDT: Game 12: HABS @ ZONA | Rolling | Oct. 30, 2019 10:00pm ET, TSN2, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Habs coming off a high with their satisfying win against the Leafs. They're rolling.

deJKWFY.jpg

When you take a look at the goal scorers in that game, you get a great selection of players who have either done well so far or who have turned on their jets lately. Gallagher is predictably performing. The others are surprises.

Joel Armia with 6 goals already when he only posted 13 in 57 games last season. He's leading the Habs in goals.

Nick Suzuki with a recent point streak, is no longer mentioned as a demotion candidate.

And last but not least, Jonathan Drouin, tied for top spot as the team's top point getter with Domi and Gallagher.

So how does Drouin get rewarded?

Cool ride. No one's going to complain, all we care about is for you to keep going at ice level.

On the coattails of their Leafs win, Habs players celebrated on Monday, with their annual Halloween party.

Guess who this might be?

htjLlSz.gif

On another note, there is at least one guy who'll be very happy about this one player making a comeback after almost a year without playing. Even if he's not a Hab yet, he's still getting a lot of attention on this forum ...

2f3qnCj.jpg

As much as an Adonis as Juulsen is, somehow, he just can't compete with this other guy on the attention meter:

W4Np7c2.jpg

LINEUPS TBA

Looking forward to roymunson's annual Halloween GDT extravaganza. Since roy is a tough act to follow, better to precede him. :naughty:

Finally, they say this guy is transformed. Well, just in time for Halloween.

Owvu2G7.jpg

f5VyMmV.jpg

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Same here.....I’m in freggin Belarus.....5am start.....ughhhhh

Since Belarus is bordering Russia, can you maybe do a little pitstop to see our friends Romanov and Arsen?

While you're at it, you could put in a good word with the the Evil Optometrist, Okulov, so he chooses to sign with the Habs. :sarcasm:

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Habs coming off a high with their satisfying win against the Leafs. They're rolling.

deJKWFY.jpg

When you take a look at the goal scorers in that game, you get a great selection of players who have either done well so far or who have turned on their jets lately. Gallagher is predictably performing. The others are surprises.

Joel Armia with 6 goals already when he only posted 13 in 57 games last season. He's leading the Habs in goals.

Nick Suzuki with a recent point streak, is no longer mentioned as a demotion candidate.

And last but not least, Jonathan Drouin, tied for top spot as the team's top point getter with Domi and Gallagher.

So how does Drouin get rewarded?

Cool ride. No one's going to complain, all we care about is for you to keep going at ice level.

On the coattails of their Leafs win, Habs players celebrated on Monday, with their annual Halloween party.

Guess who this might be?

htjLlSz.gif

On another note, there is at least one guy who'll be very happy about this one player making a comeback after almost a year without playing. Even if he's not a Hab yet, he's still getting a lot of attention on this forum ...

2f3qnCj.jpg

As much as an Adonis as Juulsen is, somehow, he just can't compete with this other guy on the attention meter:

W4Np7c2.jpg

LINEUPS TBA

Looking forward to roymunson's annual Halloween GDT extravaganza. Since roy is a tough act to follow, better to precede him. :naughty:

Finally, they say this guy is transformed. Well, just in time for Halloween.

Owvu2G7.jpg

f5VyMmV.jpg

good job Runner!!!....I’m always amazed at the work you put in these things...very deserving of all the likes you get :)

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Since Belarus is bordering Russia, can you maybe do a little pitstop to see our friends Romanov and Arsen?

While you're at it, you could put in a good word with the the Evil Optometrist, Okulov, so he chooses to sign with the Habs. :sarcasm:

lol.....need visa for there lol

I was hoping to catch a HC Minsk game this weekend.......apparently their arena is insane, state of the art!!!

they have pictures of Ovechkin all over the place here!!

Really cool place

mill see what I can do about the other players.....I’ll where a Habs T-shirt and get the GF to do some Habs promo :DD

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
good job Runner!!!....I’m always amazed at the work you put in these things...very deserving of all the likes you get :)

Thanks man, real kind of you.

Looks like some of our stuff is getting posted on twitter:

I think I anonymously got 5 seconds of notoriety out of that. :laugh:

Reactions: cphabs and jaffy27

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
lol.....need visa for there lol

I was hoping to catch a HC Minsk game this weekend.......apparently their arena is insane, state of the art!!!

they have pictures of Ovechkin all over the place here!!

Really cool place

mill see what I can do about the other players.....I’ll where a Habs T-shirt and get the GF to do some Habs promo :DD

If you get to go, please post some pics. Would be interesting to see.

Reactions: jaffy27

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
Awesome GDT Runner. Likely won't watch the entire game, past my bed time.

Please don't S**T the bed habs, I know its a crappy western conference team but you beat St.Louis.... it means you can beat philly cheese steak Kessel and company.

GHG!

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
11pm start on the east coast. I'll be going for a nap after work. Record the game and wake up at 12. Then I can play catch up while I put my phone away from me! More sleep time and not tired for work. This Habs fan has a plan. I do this all the time for games on the west coast

Reactions: Runner77 and Lshap

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
11pm start on the east coast. I'll be going for a nap after work. Record the game and wake up at 12. Then I can play catch up while I put my phone away from me! More sleep time and not tired for work. This Habs fan has a plan. I do this all the time for games on the west coast
I have a simpler plan:

1) Stay up late to watch the game
2) Wake up early for Thursday meeting
3) Live with regrets

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
I've done that too and my boss knows now. I'm in a support position and it's like a drive thru engineering window service. When I'm tried, it shows and I can't hide.
Yeah, having to maintain your game-face all day is tough!

I speak in front of about 40 people every Thursday morning at around 7:00 am, but I'm done before 9:00 and the rest of my work is done blissfully alone. If I do stay up late I'll probably feel it by early afternoon, but I'll be home and the world will be spared from my lousy mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad