Post-Game Talk: Game 12: Flyers 1 @ Canucks 4 | Mon Nov 2 7pm SNV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drop the Sopel

May 4, 2007
calgary
Anyone think Bart did a pretty good job filling in for Sbisa tonight?

First game where I saw Bart consistently use his speed to generate offensive chances.

Yeah, very assertive play from Bartkowski. Lost the one on one with Giroux, but made countless really strong plays otherwise.

Baertschi as well had his best game of the season. That's 3 games in a row where he's improved. Confidence is coming...

Does this team ever trail? Would love to see the leading/trailing time this season for the Canucks.

Miller is full value at that $6mil cap hit. Tremendous play and consistency from the vet.

Powder

Watch out, I bite.
Mar 14, 2011
Somewhere Up North
I'll say this is every time it happens, but I love it when the young guys get on the board.

By Virtanen's linemates' reactions on that goal, it seems like the vets do too. Great congratulatory facewash.

Jimson Hogarth*

Nov 21, 2013
I am glad the fuddy duddies that wanted to send the most electrifying player on the team back the Juniors lost out. Virtanen was like a missile out there.

What the oldies need to recognize is this is a young persons game. Around the league young players are getting a chance to learn in the bigs.

In the ticket sales business guys like Virtanen are $$$. I bet the sales team is looking forward to having an awesome sales day tomorrow. I know I'll be buying tickets this week to see the kids, especially Virt live.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
very clean performance without sbisa in the lineup. bartowski had his dumb moments but was very, very good through the neutral zone. Thought Baertschi was engaged again tonight, personally feel like he's put 3 good performances together. Horvat skated miles, best player on the ice in my books. Edler and Tanev, were Edler and Tanev gave Giroux and Voracek nothing when on the ice together, Tanev should quietly put up 30 points this year. Miller solid after an iffy second half in Dallas. Hutton poised as ever, looks like a top 4 guy out there. Not a 60 minute performance by any teams but a solid win fuelled by the kids!

VibinCanuck

No doubt about it, I am ready to get hurt again
Sep 13, 2014
Vancouver
LOL wat... Bart was our worst dman tonight, he was directly at fault for that first goal.

Also, Baertschi had a great game tonight, nice to see from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad