GDT: Game 12: Edmonton Oilers @ Phoenix Coyotes | 10-26-13 | 12PM Arizona Time

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Just tuned in...what the heck is up with our defensive game?
Well, it should actually be 3-1 Yotes right now. Smitty has let through two absolute softies five hole. Otherwise, blame Schlemko.

cactus shake

Oct 22, 2013
Suck it Tippett.
Damn it, Tippett.
:laugh:

Crazy period. Loved Hanzal just shrugging off a player as he skated into the zone on his goal. Seemed like normal service was resumed at that point, like they'd remembered they could should just be bullying the Oilers.

I know jack **** about playing hockey, but it looked like Kennedy needed to narrow the shooting angle on the second goal. Really poor by Smith again, for sure. I love Smith, but I agree it's weird that Greiss hasn't had more than one start, given
Smith's body (& therefore likely his performance levels) seem to cry out for his playing time to be managed better.

A few more really smart & simple plays by Klinkhammer amongst all the madness.

WJF

Jul 19, 2007
Los Angeles
Smith has to get his head out of the clouds. That goal he scored was the worst thing that happened to him. His numbers are **** this year and he's laughing all the way to the bank.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Schlemko scored though, so he's good for the next 10-15 games in the lineup.

Yeah, I hope not. He sucks. Any reason why he is playing more than Stone who has been nothing but solid? I know DT has his followers that question nothing, but for the rational people, why the **** is Stone in the press box unless someone is injured?

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Smith is garbage.

Schlemko needs to go. Trying to be Yandle with his bone headed plays. I don't care where schlemko goes just keep him off our blue line.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Deflected, but five hole again. Close your legs Smitty, you're starting to smell.

zz

Nov 1, 2006
Can't watch the game, but according to this thread Smith doesn't look like a $ 6M goalie? Shocking. :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad