GDT: Game 12: Columbus vs. Carolina | 11/4 7PM EST

WannabeFinn

Beloved One
May 31, 2014
Columbus
simulationhockey.com
Jenner, known for his crash-and-bang style as a rookie last season when he scored 16 times, is striving to play the same way despite being out of action so long.

“I want to come back by storm. I don’t want to ease into it,†he said. “I’ve been working pretty hard the last couple of weeks to make sure my game’s as close as it can be to what I want to do. I want to contribute right away and bring my style of game.â€

hope Jenner does come back by storm :nod:

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
I'm here at the game... it is absolutely dead. Rightfully so? No... no excuses. Go Jackets.

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
Jackets just sent out a Tweet mentioning that they are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it.

Just saw that as well.

By the way, if you need an audio feed, the Hurricanes feed is working just fine. Better than nothing.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Anyone else here who has gamecenter not getting the CBJ radio feed? I get the Carolina one fine but the CBJ feed is really quiet and when I do get a feed..it sounds like it's not the CBJ game..

EDIT: nvmmmm it's working now. A period late. But it always seems to come on about 5 minutes after the opposing teams feed starts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad