GDT: GAME #12 | CANUCKS vs LEAFS | HNIC SAT, FEB 6 @ 7PM EST | SCOTIABANK ARENA

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Canucks are simply exhausted. Look how compact the leafs schedule has been. The Canucks have played three more games than us.

I think their fanbase is overreacting.
They're allowing 4 goals a game. 60 goals against in 15 games. Neither goalie can make a save, and their defenseman are turnover prone, poor positioning and cheat way to much on pinches. This team is dead. They aren't making the playoffs

2 Slick

Oct 23, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
I watched the video where the Canucks said they were gonna, "show up" tonight and not play like they did the other night.

Right. Lol

LastOne2100

Jan 2, 2017
This series more intensity. I honestly expected Vancouver players to come out with more intensity and hate

The problem is that the entire Canucks team plays extremely soft. Basically the Leafs, without our few good grinders, and with a significant downgrade on skill.

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
Canucks are simply exhausted. Look how compact the leafs schedule has been. The Canucks have played three more games than us.

I think their fanbase is overreacting.

you think. THEY are over reacting. You....

56C11B2B-861F-4902-AA94-41414C8E603C.gif

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Now WHAT! We LEADING THE LEAGUE! With the MOST MONEY! WITH THE MOST MOIST! WITH THE MOST TALENTED! WITH OUR MONEY! They jeliious yeah, but dont be alarmed sire. It happens. Everybody want to be like us, they wanna be like us. We the best like khaled knew. Our team the right thug way built now. Bogosian, big joe, Simmonds with HIS 5 GOALS. WHAT!!!! :clap: I LOVE LIFE AND I KNEW IT! NUMBER ONE IN THE LEAGUEZ! BEFORE THE SUPERBOWL

Reactions: supermann_98

Leafs1991

Nov 17, 2015
This team is good. I feel bad for those that overreacted in the first few games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00