GDT: Game 12: Calgary Flames at Montreal Canadiens - 02/11/2014 7:00 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
So I get to listen to Leaf fans yap all day tomorrow about winning back to back and beating Chicago.....while the Habs are getting absolutely jack-hammered by the Calgary ****ing Flames.....fml.

The Leafs gave up 26 shots in the 3rd period vs. Chicago and only won out of pure luck and Reimer standing on his head. Nothing to brag about really.

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009
About Gallagher...

I fear he is slowly playing like a 3rd liner. He is more a Bournival than a top6 right now.

And for **** sake RDS give me a ****ing break with Johnny Gaudreaut. Osti I hate it when you just know during pre game show that they're gonna have a ***** on a player from the other team for 3 hours.

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
Nobody can pass hit the next or win a puck battle
Not embarrassing
Just the real team
We aren't that good folks
Getting better
Future looks good
But when we have a coach that plays Moen Prust and Bourque over younger players who are part of the future we aren't going far.
I feel for price too... We have no Dman who can clear the front of the net

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
The Leafs gave up 26 shots in the 3rd period vs. Chicago and only won out of pure luck and Reimer standing on his head. Nothing to brag about really.

Oh, I'll be using that stat don't worry....but it is the Blackhawks, this is the Flames.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Oh, I'll be using that stat don't worry....but it is the Blackhawks, this is the Flames.

I'm not sure why everyone is bagging on the Flames. They play their ass off and have one of the best d pairings in the league and a goalie playing extremely well. They're a good "TEAM" and not just a bunch of individuals run by a muppet.

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009
Whats with the Weise hate his wraparound was our best chance

LOL that's true and that shows just how much they suck right now at creating anything. Every decisions with the puck tonight is a bad one. And what's up with the drunklike execution.

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
I'm not sure why everyone is bagging on the Flames. They play their ass off and have one of the best d pairings in the league and a goalie playing extremely well. They're a good "TEAM" and not just a bunch of individuals run by a muppet.

I'm not bagging on them, but they're a beatable team, that look like Stanley Cup champions right now....Habs haven't been in this game at all.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Gallagher has not played with skill in a long, long time.

I really don't like this grinding team crap, never really did.

InTheWrist

May 24, 2011
The line joggling was unnecessary. Sure, the team has not been playing well of late, but to change every single line just seems a bit too a rash and ill-considered.

This team is 'supposed' to be 'skilled' and 'fast', but all I see are grinders on every line. when is Sekac getting dressed?

Analyzer*

no-pictures-gtfo.gif

What's worth keeping ?

His endless determination

Or the fact that his shot is mediocre.
He can't pass
He can't deke
He sucks on the forcheck
Takes dumb penalties and always seems to be too short to take a pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce