GDT: Game 12: Calgary Flames at Montreal Canadiens - 02/11/2014 7:00 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burke the Legend

Feb 22, 2012
I've played hockey hungover on a sunday, and that's what the Habs look like.

Might've had a chance if they could catch a break from the zebras, but instead we get them missing elbows to head and broken teeth high sticks, while Dave ****ing Jackson as usual is calling every little chintzy hook and slash against the club at the Bell Centre.

HabsFan76

Nov 3, 2011
Canada
Everything about this team is horrid right now, save Price.

No puck support
No Movement
No timing
Sloppy Puckhandling
:pullhair:

MT is about to lose the room, no doubt in my mind. He better shape up, or at the very least get rid of JJ as D coach.

The Habs went through a long losing streak last season where they played like garbage. I don't remember the exact game but they lost badly that night. People were speculating whether it was the end of MT's rein as head coach and MB had to go to the players room after the match to tell the players that they have to face the media. I'm curious to see what MB will do this time if the Habs go on a prolonged slump.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
I've played hockey hungover on a sunday, and that's what the Habs look like.

Might've had a chance if they could catch a break from the zebras, but instead we get them missing elbows to head and broken teeth high sticks, while Dave ****ing Jackson as usual is calling every little chintzy hook and slash against the club at the Bell Centre.

Playing hung over is good though, you sweat that **** out!

68*

Wasn't Bob Hartley one of the coaching canditates for the Montreal Canadiens after Cunneyworth got fired?

Yes and IIRC he worked his ass overseas to get a championship with a Swiss team before getting a job offer in the NHL.

Habs_Apostle

Feb 22, 2004
In fairness, changing the lines didn't mean putting Weise on the top line, and I think people want to see Bournival and Sekac in....Moen and Bourque out.

So Therrien's coaching ability is still very suspect.

I was going to say. It's about time someone pointed this out.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
HfBoards Habs - "Therrien CHANGE THE LINES YOU POS!"

*Therrien changes lines

Hfboards Habs - "Therrien are you R-tard?"

Well "Therrien change the lines you pos" actually means, separate Pac from Desharnais, put DD at best on the 3rd and have Galchenyuk at C. Nothing else really.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
I really don't get why Bournival and Sekac aren't getting a shot. It really makes no sense to me.

Habit11

Dec 18, 2009
The Habs went through a long losing streak last season where they played like garbage. I don't remember the exact game, but people were speculating whether it was the end of MT's rein as head coach and MB had to go to the room after the match to tell the players that they have to face the media. I'm curious to see what MB will do this time if the Habs go on a prolonged slump.

I believe that was after the 5-0 blowout on home ice vs. Washington. This game is resembling that one.

firewagon77*

this ****** fu**ing organization will never win ****** all with these clowns running this team ZERO 50 goal scorers since Richer 25 years ago bloody pathetic.

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
So I get to listen to Leaf fans yap all day tomorrow about winning back to back and beating Chicago.....while the Habs are getting absolutely jack-hammered by the Calgary ****ing Flames.....fml.

firewagon77*

Subban is the worst at one timing a shot i have ever seen he is worse than Lupien....way fu**ing worse.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
Can we trade Gallagher now ?

no-pictures-gtfo.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00