GDT: Game # 12: Blues @ Devils, 7:30PM, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Matlock

Resteriged Uesr
Aug 21, 2007
Wait, where do people get that Clowe is scratched? I would love that to happen.

TG was just speculating that since Ruutu and Clowe were the last two healthy players to leave practice today, Ruutu was going to be a healthy scratch and that there would be 7 d-men. Then I just said I hope it's Clowe instead (if they're only going with 11 fwds).

Ben Matlock

Resteriged Uesr
Aug 21, 2007
Only other place where I have seen the words "big announcement" was in a comment to one of TG's posts.

Cowbell232

Jun 20, 2008
New Jersey
Did anyone else read something about Deboer making a big announcment at 5:15 today???

You guys are just great - the "big announcement" is just his press availability since there wasn't a formal practice this morning. Standard operating procedure.

The coach also doesn't make announcements like that, the GM does. This place needs a Xanax or something, damn.

ajdevjet

we got 3
Aug 20, 2013
In your face !
Yeah I know. Don't understand why the team doesn't give additional information?

I think because they really dont have to. Seems like the fans and media make a big deal about nothing, all I need to know is if the guy is playing and if not for how long will he be out....Lou says day to day then it's day to day even tho its been about a week already LOL

Devilswede

Dec 10, 2006
This is the biggest test so far. If the Devils play like they've played the past few games they will get steamrolled....

I really hope they get their **** together. Our record is so misleading.

And can our forwards please stop sucking? It's time to get their heads out of their *****. Especially Zajac, Jagr & Elias. It's time! Stop messing around!

RSeen

Oct 26, 2011
Toronto
Clowe has had a bad start but he shouldn't be scratched and I can't see him being either. Still a good player.

Devil X

Call me Nostradamus
Jul 9, 2007
Bergen County
Doesnt Clowe run the second PP unit from the side board?

Other then Clowe being slow (which seems to be the biggest complaint of people) i dont have an issue with his play. What was everyone expecting? He puts his nose out there when he is on the ice and someone start roughing up our guys, he has passing ability that will lead to some points. He also does an OK job on the boards, but did do a little better last year. I really dont see a difference in his game from last year to this year. Everyone was in love with him last year. His speed is the only real issue.

I dont think he will be scratched tonight but who knows.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
This is the biggest test so far. If the Devils play like they've played the past few games they will get steamrolled....

I really hope they get their **** together. Our record is so misleading.

And can our forwards please stop sucking? It's time to get their heads out of their *****. Especially Zajac, Jagr & Elias. It's time! Stop messing around!

Yeah do it for the Slammers, Devil Swedes, Kaoss's and many more fellow European Devil fans that have to stay up extra hours late in to the morning to watch Devils hockey. Give these fans great effort and exciting matches! Give them something good to dream about. Not that anxiety inducing, sleep depriving hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad