GDT: Game #12 - 11.04.14 - vs Los Angeles - 7:30 PM - FS Southwest - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Not just our blueline right now. The top line dried up, Hemsky has busted hard and thus our "2nd line" is really just Spezza and some nobodoes.
Yep. The top two lines lose three out of every four puck battles, which is why those two lines have spent most of the game chasing near Kari.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
That "who cares" **** needs to stop like yesterday. I ****ing care and any actual Stars fan should ****ing care.

We all care, and we all want the team to win.

That said, the current makeup of the team just is not getting it done. Changes must be made, and fast, to save the seaseon.

Nothing at all wrong with pointing out the flaws.

hairylikebear

///////////////
Apr 30, 2009
Houston
Connaution and Oleksiak don't belong in the NHL. Goligoski has lost confidence again. Dillon is complacent. Gonchar is an old man. Benn and Daley are our best two defensemen. This is the worst our blueline has been since the lockout.

The team needs a smart, reliable, defensive minded veteran back there. Myers really isn't even close to the solution.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Connaution and Oleksiak don't belong in the NHL. Goligoski has lost confidence again. Dillon is complacent. Gonchar is an old man. Benn and Daley are our best two defensemen.

The team needs a smart, reliable, defensive minded veteran back there. Myers really isn't even close to the solution.

That is downright scary. :help:

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
Connaution and Oleksiak don't belong in the NHL. Goligoski has lost confidence again. Dillon is complacent. Gonchar is an old man. Benn and Daley are our best two defensemen. This is the worst our blueline has been since the lockout.

Typo? Benn doesn't belong in the same paragraph as Daley, much less the same sentence.

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
Connaution and Oleksiak don't belong in the NHL. Goligoski has lost confidence again. Dillon is complacent. Gonchar is an old man. Benn and Daley are our best two defensemen.

I can't see how anyone can think Jordie Benn has been anything other than total suck this season. Not even close to one of two best defensemen.

NukeJukes43

I'm glad we made a big deal about getting Dillon re-signed. Dude has been invisible.

MetalGodAOD*

Good game in what department? He's been out there for 2 against.

So? Turnovers directly by other people. His fancy stats backup he's been one of our best D-men this season too.

I'm not saying he's been great, but he's been far from the worst.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad