Post-Game Talk: Game 11 vs FLA - 3 Stars

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
1. Veleno
2. Kostin
3. Czarnik

Goat: Larkin

I thought the 4th line was our best line.

The puck was like a grenade for everyone. Lots of bobbling passes and pucks in feet and general mayhem trying to settle the puck down.

But credit where it's due: the Panthers were all over us like stink on poop all night long. No space to breathe and forced us into poor decisions.

The puck did seem extra bouncy last night, and lots of players slipping in the corners. Is LCA still having ice issues?

Had a hard time focusing on this game while watching it, was switching over to TNF a decent amount. Seems like we had a decent amount of power plays, but weren't doing much of anything with them,

Why can't we score goals? I have no a clue, to be honest. I think we need more play drivers and puck possession drivers.

Analyics would tell you that Perron, Rasmussen, Compher, Copp, are not doing much from a puck posession standpoint, and that probably checks out.

I think it definitely would be worth it to reach out to Patrick Kane at this point.

Compher and Copp looked alright last night. Perron had a couple of looks but if he didn't have the puck in front of the net was giving it away to the opponent every chance.

Ras looks like he's frustrated with his own lack of production and it's making his overall impact on the ice worse.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
rasmussen was slightly hungier overall last season but he also had no puck luck; has had his fair share of scoring chances
For me with Ras it's not just him missing the wide open net. He's been so soft on the puck lately. It's like he reverted back to rookie year Ras

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
For me with Ras it's not just him missing the wide open net. He's been so soft on the puck lately. It's like he reverted back to rookie year Ras

I'm really hoping his injury has caused him to start slow. He was just starting to look like he was turning the corner before getting hurt last season. All the good stuff hasn't appeared yet this year, so I am disappointed to say the least. Confidence is key though, last year it looked like he had some, this year he doesn't. Pretty much reverse for Veleno who looks great and his confidence seems like a big part of it.

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad