I concur with these selections.
1698976447516.gif

• Haha
Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Spacegoat is Ras.

Wide open ocean in the third to tie the game and he didn't bury it.

I was very close to naming him spacegoat for that alone. Then there's being downie soft on the puck.

Ultimately I went with Larkin because as the top line center he got worked in the faceoff dot and had 1 shot on goal. As the top line center the bar is higher for him. But I can't argue with Ras either.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
1. Veleno
2. Kostin
3. Czarnik

Goat: Larkin

I thought the 4th line was our best line.

The puck was like a grenade for everyone. Lots of bobbling passes and pucks in feet and general mayhem trying to settle the puck down.

But credit where it's due: the Panthers were all over us like stink on poop all night long. No space to breathe and forced us into poor decisions.

RED WINGS STOMP

Nov 28, 2022
We lost a game that Veleno piped one on a wide open net too. That s*** has got to stop.

Next one to do it should get a healthy scratch.

Oct 18, 2006
1. Veleno
2. Reimer
3. Raymond

SG: Larkin. Can look totally dominant some nights, other nights you’ll barely notice him. Weird.

WF19

Nov 18, 2009
Veleno has been a pleasant surprise this year. Outplaying Ras by a mile imo. The team had some chances but Bob is a wall against us.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Stars
Veleno looked good again and should get a chance on the PP.

Too many scapegoats
-Rasmussen...like wtf man...do something
-Cat...time to wake up from your cat nap
-Larkin. He was so good early on, not sure what happened, but he was invisible.
-the entire first PP Unit. That was ugly..and it's been ugly for a while now, but because they were on fire early on, percentage wise it seems like it's going well, but it isn't.
-Perron. He is floating out there. His footspeed is not fast enough for the pace of the game.
-the 4th line. While they play with energy, would be nice for any of our 4th liners to score 1 goal. Zeroes across the bard for them.
-Andrew Copp. This guy is horrible. Easily in the conversation for worst contract in the NHL
-coaching staff. I don't know how or why, but the team has been coming out flat to start every game. If it wasnt for that miraculous comeback last game, we'd be talking about a 5 game losing streak and counting.

Reactions: Realgud

RED WINGS STOMP

Nov 28, 2022
That was Ras unless your talking about a different one
Yeah, about three posts before this I named Ras the spacegoat for his miss. I am also including Joey's bad miss in front of a wide open net against Seattle. Both are an example of really bad misses.

Simply put, we can't have our second and third liners wasting golden opportunities, especially when the top line struggles, which right now, they are.

Reactions: Barry Amsterdam

Kronwalled55

Detroit vs. Everybody
Jan 7, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Reimer
Veleno
Sprong

HM: Gostisbehere is solid every game. Some nights he's the only defenseman that can actually pass.

Goat: Rasmussen. Or as I call Klim Kostin but with loftier expectations.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Had a hard time focusing on this game while watching it, was switching over to TNF a decent amount. Seems like we had a decent amount of power plays, but weren't doing much of anything with them,

Why can't we score goals? I have no a clue, to be honest. I think we need more play drivers and puck possession drivers.

Analyics would tell you that Perron, Rasmussen, Compher, Copp, are not doing much from a puck posession standpoint, and that probably checks out.

I think it definitely would be worth it to reach out to Patrick Kane at this point.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
1 - DeBrincat
2 - Veleno
3 - No One

This was like the Boston game, with us playing only slightly better. Crappy game from both teams.

Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad