GDT: Game #11|Tue., Oct. 29, 2013|Ducks at Flyers |7:00 p.m. ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
We've looked better this period and have had more quality offensive plays then we've had all season prior to the Islanders game.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
It does, but for a while Green, OV and Backstrom were on the same page and it was really fun to watch.

Very true. In all fairness it's still the same as before though. Pretty much get the puck to Ovechkin for a snipe into the net. Only difference is they don't have Green doing Green things now even though Green is still on the team.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
That might have been Coburn's best defensive play all year, that was great. By all rights Getz should have had a prime scoring chance there.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I seem to recall the home crowd in the AHL made derogatory comments about his weight but I guess that has been a stigma going back to his early days. This is from 2008

He's actually a really good Roller Hockey player. I don't know if he still plays but when he was in the minors he would play for Team USA in an Olympic type tournaments. Them & Canada are considered the best two nations in Roller Hockey.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Very true. In all fairness it's still the same as before though. Pretty much get the puck to Ovechkin for a snipe into the net. Only difference is they don't have Green doing Green things now even though Green is still on the team.

Well, it's been a hell of a lot more organized with Oates there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad