GDT: Game 11: Sabres vs Blue Jackets - 10/27 7pm ET (MSG-B, WGR 550)

MayDayMayDay

But what is grief, if not love persevering?
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ
Last game I get to watch before leaving for my honeymoon tomorrow; please make it a good one and send me off with a 4 game win streak!

4-2 Jackets...
Congrats!

I'm expecting a bit of a let down off the emotional win on Thursday. Tight checking, low scoring, lot of feistiness.

3-2 Sabres win in the shootout.

Berglund, Mitts, Reinhart SOGWG
Foligno, Werenski

Reactions: Sansbacon

TheStorm

Sep 15, 2015
Pittsburgh,PA
If they can pull out a win today then I might actually start to get really excited for games again. I really want to believe this team has taken the next step.

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
Thank you! It was 2 months ago, but never too late to take the vacation. I’ll likely miss the next 4 games due to time zone differences but hopefully they keep on rolling.

Feels weird to be bummed about missing a few games again...

Where’s the honeymoon?

beerme1

Jun 27, 2011
If they can pull out a win today then I might actually start to get really excited for games again. I really want to believe this team has taken the next step.

Why are you waiting? The last two games at least should be enough to get back on the bandwagon to those who previously jumped off.

darcyRegier

Mar 27, 2017
This should be a very tough test...I'm mostly looking for us to continue to play like how we have been the past 3 games but I would love a win. 5-4 OTW

This should be a good challenge for Jack as well as he'll be playing against the Jones/Werenski pairing all night. I think he'll be more than up to it...hatty for him tonight

TheStorm

Sep 15, 2015
Pittsburgh,PA
Why are you waiting? The last two games at least should be enough to get back on the bandwagon to those who previously jumped off.
I don't want to set myself up for disappointment. I remember that one year the Bills went out to a 5 - 0 start with Fitzpatrick and after they eventually collapsed it devastated me because I was convinced they would make the playoffs.

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
looks like we get the backup again
719gvnOe8mL._SX522_.jpg

SatanwasaSlovak

Jan 18, 2013
Malmö, Skåne

I agree with Torts a 100%. I hate that there's basically no rivalries anymore. There's no games that turns into just a massive fight (and the fans would be glad over it instead of crying over the internet because somebody could get hurt).

What i hate the most is that stupid f***ing instigator-penalty and that the refs will break up fights whenever there seems to be some sort of heat brewing. f***ing refs, let them be. It's hockey, not basketball.

Abraham de Lacy

What is the mood tonight .. carefully optimistic or .. [fill in the blanks] .. peresonally (Lee Mavers nod .. too obscure so don't bother (misspelling deliberate)) I am pumped.

Predictions .. hopes and fears .. let's go!

I predict a tight low-scoring game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad