GDT: Game 11 | Red Wings @ Senators | November 4, 7:30pm EST | RDS2, TSN5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Hope someone repays old Mule for last game.....hitting somebody in the groin in hockey is about as low as you can go in my eyes and i would personally never defend it or anyone doing it.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Hope someone repays old Mule for last game.....hitting somebody in the groin in hockey is about as low as you can go in my eyes and i would personally never defend it or anyone doing it.

Yup, should be interesting.

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
I hope Cowen continues to progress...maybe ending up with K. Go Cowen! Go Sens!

FunkySeeFunkyDoo

Feb 3, 2009
Ottawa
Big game for us. Good gauge of how strong our team is against a team that we need to battle for a playoff spot. Need a bounce back after the Boston schmozzle.

I hope Cowen continues to progress...maybe ending up with K. Go Cowen! Go Sens!

I like Cowen with Ceci.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Not looking forward to watching the futility that is the Legwand line. I think Condra could have been inserted in there in lieu of Neil but MacLean ain't scratching a vet.

On the other hand, the kid line should be fun to watch.

Flamingo

Nov 13, 2008
Ottawa
Didn't Yost post stats showing Howard's is the best 5-on-5 sv %? We gotta get more shooty tonight.

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
I remember Neil playing one of his best games of the year last year against the Wings. I would have to look through some game logs though.

Some people say hes useless if he has nobody to fight, but I think that makes him more valuable. He can run around on the Wings with nobody to stop him taking a guy or two of theirs off their game.

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
Digging this. Back in the pacific timezone so its gametime at 4pm. Watch the game, and still have a social life haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad