Goal-Day Thread Game 11: Ottawa Senators @ Arizona Coyotes | 7pm | FS-A

After the game will the Coyotes be over .500 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Ottawa are probably getting chewed out something fierce right now, I'm sure they'll push back in the second. Yotes just need to keep bringing it, they're playing with serious confidence at the moment.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Terrific 20 minutes. Strome isn’t irrelevant out there. He was sound and won his face offs. That’s good to see. Still slow.

Gally’s goal was highlight quality.

Stepan's goal will be on the highlights too... for the wrong reason.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I mean, that's fine it counts. But I'd hate to see that become a set play or whatever.

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
Yeah - need to be worried about the first 5-7 minutes of this period for a big attempt to sway momentum by Ottawa.

Remember how we had a Stepan-type goal back in the 09-12 seasons? I remember one against Florida and another against Carolina that were taken from about the same distance - dump-ins of the puck that happened to bounce through 5 hole or over pad. Florida game I thought we were down 3-0 heading into the 3rd, and that goal actually tied the game up before we won in a SO in typical Tippett fashion. Think that it was in 2009-10 season, but crazy little bounces like that are indicative of a team that is out-working others. The harder you work, the luckier you get...

EDIT: Crazy that the only way teams try to score on us are so weird... sometimes it works like Tampa did and sometimes you have giant cheaters like Carolina decided to be...

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(I think it should be a goal but whatever it's funny how these dumb reviews go)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad