GDT: Game # 11: Blue Jackets @ Devils, 7PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric Sachs

Jan 31, 2007
We were dead last by a good margin until the last two games where we managed to only give up one PP goal.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I really don't want Salvador on the ice at even strength if we're protecting a lead. The best scoring opportunities for the other team, happen when Salvador is on the ice.

Yeah but he clears the crease right?

I would literally trust any defenseman on this team over Salvador, when we're holding a lead. I would probably even trust Peter Harrold over him.

CerebralGenesis

Jul 23, 2009
what really sucks is that we could be really dynamic if deboer would play the right players in the correct roles. Seems like he is starting to more lately but that might be from injuries and I'll wait to see what he does after some bodies come back.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
what really sucks is that we could be really dynamic if deboer would play the right players in the correct roles. Seems like he is starting to more lately but that might be from injuries and I'll wait to see what he does after some bodies come back.

Josefson will be sitting for Tootoo. Maybe Ruutu might even sit too.

We need dat grit and toughness. The 5 minutes that he brings are very valuable.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Josefson will be sitting for Tootoo. Maybe Ruutu might even sit too.

We need dat grit and toughness. The 5 minutes that he brings are very valuable.

I think right now Brunner and Ruutu are in front of Josefson in the doghouse line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad