GDT: Game 11: (3) Winnipeg Jets (5-4-2) @ (4) St. Louis Blues (5-4-1) (7PM CST BSMW)

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Had all the momentum early.

Took a penalty.

Gave up a quick PP goal.

Started playing pathetic.

Gave up another goal.

Holy Jump'n........WAKE THE HELL UP

EDIT: Thank you 18

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
Thomas learning to shoot is gonna be big for him

gilmore-happy.gif

Reactions: Bobby Orrtuzzo

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
No, I don't want that. I am unironically rooting against the Blues this season. I hope we lose every game. People can argue all that want about if we can sneak into the playoffs. Don't care. We won't win a playoff game. I'd rather finish bottom 5, or even bottom 10. Heck I'd rather just miss the playoffs than get spanked by the Avs/Stars as the 3rd seed in Central.
I'm pretty close to this, but I won't do it openly. Feels kind of shitty to to that on a forum where Blues fans come to root for the team. But I find when they're winning I'm a little disappointed.

It would help if there was a rookie on the team who could turn into something really special. I think Hofer may be the only possibility of this.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
I'm pretty close to this, but I won't do it openly. Feels kind of shitty to to that on a forum where Blues fans come to root for the team. But I find when they're winning I'm a little disappointed.

It would help if there was a rookie on the team who could turn into something really special. I think Hofer may be the only possibility of this.

im rooting for them to lose every game. I’m rooting for a 3 year tank to help their future.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad