GDT: GAME #10 - Canucks @ Blue Jackets - 3:00 p.m, Sportsnet-VAN (NOT Pacific)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zack Kassian

Feb 19, 2012
Vancouver
I just remember the years when the sedins came over those boards you just knew there was a good chance we were gonna score. If not get a good chance.

Tiranis

Jun 10, 2009
Toronto, ON
And there's also room for improvement with younger players. Booth is regressing

Jensen, last season, was less useful in the AHL than Booth is in the NHL right now. Why in the world would he be an upgrade? Don't you want to wait for him to at least be a factor in the AHL?

This notion that any prospect can come in and play better than a proven NHLer is ridiculous. It's hilarious that you mock Corsi because it doesn't win games but are arguing for inserting a prospect who is quite clearly worse than the player currently in the line-up, which almost certainly correlates with losing rather than winning.

BenningHurtsMySoul

Unfair Huggy Bear
Mar 18, 2008
Port Coquitlam, BC
Is anyone else incredibly glad that the days of Byron Ritchie, Brad Isbister, Tommi Santala and Matt Pettinger are over? I can't believe how effective our depth signings have been this year.

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
canucks are taking way to long to move the puck. Gives the other team so much time to read plays and either pick off the puck or destroy the guy passing or receiving. Funny how this team used to be so fluid.

LiquidSnake

Jun 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Jensen, last season, was less useful in the AHL than Booth is in the NHL right now. Why in the world would he be an upgrade? Don't you want to wait for him to at least be a factor in the AHL?

This notion that any prospect can come in and play better than a proven NHLer is ridiculous. It's hilarious that you mock Corsi because it doesn't win games but are arguing for inserting a prospect who is quite clearly worse than the player currently in the line-up.

I didn't say he'd be better, I said he can't be any worse at this point. What is he providing really?

Tiranis

Jun 10, 2009
Toronto, ON
I didn't say he'd be better, I said he can't be any worse at this point. What is he providing really?

I don't know how about the fact that he has not been scored on yet while the Canucks have scored 3 goals with him on the ice? You can do A LOT worse than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad