Pre-Game Talk: Game 10 - 10/26 7:11 PM - The return of the Blues - NBCSN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Mike ‘Doc’ Emrick, analyst Mike Milbury and ‘Inside-the-Glass’ analyst Brian Boucher will call Blues-Bruins from TD Garden in Boston, Mass.

upload_2019-10-25_7-19-30.png

upload_2019-10-25_7-20-11.png

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
I'd like to see this. I really do. Maybe I will.

Either way, go Bruins. If they win today it won't make up for what happened last season. But it WILL be satisfying

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Stream the radio broadcast while watching the game? I haven't tried it- is there much of a delay?

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
Stream the radio broadcast while watching the game? I haven't tried it- is there much of a delay?

Depends on what cable/satellite service you have.

I have directv/genie system and even though they are both the same service, there is a 3-5 second difference in delay between my two tvs.

It's even more obvious at places like Buffalo Wild Wings where there is a pronounced difference between screens (even more between their regular tv vs their projectors).

Reactions: Dr Hook

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Depends on what cable/satellite service you have.

I have directv/genie system and even though they are both the same service, there is a 3-5 second difference in delay between my two tvs.

It's even more obvious at places like Buffalo Wild Wings where there is a pronounced difference between screens (even more between their regular tv vs their projectors).

I have DirectTV so will likely DVR the game so I can fast forward through the commercials, but if I did that I guess I would screw up the sync with the radio haha. Well, Doc and Shoeboy for me then. Thanks for the answer!

Reactions: trenton1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad