Post-Game Talk: Game 1: #VegasStrong | Golden Knights 2 at Stars 1 | Final | Knights Win!

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Vegas' pp got me like
a90.gif

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Hehe, yeah it make sense, Fleury life time career with Pens - he is still a very good goalie.
So close on the last chance end of the 1st and Vegas start with pp - Star coach Ken Hitchcock can`t be too happy with A. Roussel after that mistake. :laugh:

Soundgarden

Jul 22, 2008
Spring Hill, TN
I know I've said it before, but Fleury will be the life and death of this team this year, he made some saves in that first that could have went in on worse tenders. I'm glad Neal is back, his shot is elite and he's not afraid to play a physical game, could be our best forward throughout the year.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Good news and bad news in the Wolves game
Good news: Tuch tipped in a Theodore blast for his 1st of the year.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Would've been nice to have Ship on these PP's
Pretty sure him not being there is why they look better. Yes, this is better.
On the bright side, at least they didn't score.
Yes, this.
Did the "YurLV" channel fizzle out for anyone else when we went to intermission? All of the other channels are still working.
WeRLV? Mine took a dump, but everything else in my place did too. Centurylink stinks.

MrLouniverse

frontline internet hero
Sep 19, 2012
(Las) Vegas
WeRLV? Mine took a dump, but everything else in my place did too. Centurylink stinks.
Huh, I'm on Cox. The channel that it says the game on is actually NHL Network nonsense programming and there's some guy cooking on the channel it was on before.
Growing pains are here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad