GDT: [Game #1 Opening Night] Dallas Stars vs. St. Louis Blues – 7:00 PM CT (BSSW)

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
So that was a huge adjustment. They've totally revamped their OT strategy. You can complain about it being boring, but it works. That was the first 3 on 3 they've dominated in forever. And even if they don't score it effectively runs the clock out to get to where they do have the advantage in the shootout.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Harley looked solid in what I saw - our #2 already?
He was in the PO last year, 4 of the guys on the dcore aren't going to get any better, of the 3 remaining it's between him and Nils for runner up

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
Very interesting OT tactics, coming off the rush rather than setting up in the zone. Was working nciely tonight not sure it will against some teams.

STARS WIN!
I don't have the stats in front of me but Dallas was as good as anyone in goals scored off the rush last year. Continuing to do that in OT makes sense. At the very least they seem to have gone away from two slow forwards together, cause they'll just get burned. Nice to see Nils in OT too. He Harley, and Miro should be the only 3 defenders used.

Reactions: piqued

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3