GDT: Game 1 // Oilers @ Devils // Oct 6 @ 11 AM MST // TV: SNET

Status
Not open for further replies.

oljimmy

May 9, 2013
Cautious hope.

Remember everyone: we blasted the Flames in Gm1 last year and look what happened. This is one game. If there are issues, we still have time to fix them. Nobody panic if things aren't ideal.

That said, I hope Nurse and Kassian blow Taylor up once or twice. He's got it coming to him after last year's elbow/tantrum.

Cautious hope.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
What did Rieder do to get banished to the 4th line. Guy scoring regularly now and its Kassian as a linemate. That's like being sent to a gulag. At least we have Brodziak there. But Kass is like a blackhole of suck.

What Oilers team do we see today, that is the question in the dark, dank, streets of Gothenburg.

To be playoffs or not to be starts here
I'm no poet, but we don't know where go it
What will be devine, in de lines!
Frome Strome to Khaira
What will they share eh!
King Talbot season?
Or floaters treason!
From Cologne to Sweden
To NY to La
They drop the puck
Who knows WTF
In Oilers we trust
As we must

If Toby is on your 4th line, you have some serious depth. If Jesse and Kailer do well that is his spot for now and he can excel at it.

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
What did Rieder do to get banished to the 4th line. Guy scoring regularly now and its Kassian as a linemate. That's like being sent to a gulag. At least we have Brodziak there. But Kass is like a blackhole of suck.

What Oilers team do we see today, that is the question in the dark, dank, streets of Gothenburg.

To be playoffs or not to be starts here
I'm no poet, but we don't know where go it
What will be devine, in de lines!
Frome Strome to Khaira
What will they share eh!
King Talbot season?
Or floaters treason!
From Cologne to Sweden
To NY to La
They drop the puck
Who knows WTF
In Oilers we trust
As we must
IMO it isn't a matter of his play, which has been great, but where he fits. McDavid, Draisaitl, and Puljujarvi all need the puck on their stick and need to enter the zone themself. This is also Rieder's greatest strength. He would be wasted in the top 9, so they put him on the 4th line.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Swap Lucic and Toby and lineup would be perfect. The change would help everyone inclidinc Lucic

King1s

Jan 27, 2015
Edmonton
Prime time hockey. Because of our gm, I am only mildly excited and expecting an abysmal season.

I hope i am wrong.

Louis Cypher

Boys are back in town
Jun 11, 2007
Hopefully Larson puts Hall through the boards so we can stop hearing about the trade.

Dashh

Oct 26, 2013
mcdavid is gonna go bestrode for the opener i think.

digging his hockey hair

LaGu

Jan 4, 2011
Italy
NHL gamecenter is black for me... Anyone else with probs?

Edit: it's back. Sorry for bothering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad