GDT: Game 1 // Oilers @ Devils // Oct 6 @ 11 AM MST // TV: SNET. Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Goal and an assist, set up the only scoring chance in the 2nd period and just set up Yamamoto for another good chance.

Meanwhile where's your boy?

Drai has look horrible today. That’s great he got a couple points off of plays by other players. Maybe it’ll get him going and looking like he actually cares out there.

My boy? Why the need to try pit players and fans against each other? This board really sucks when posters like you insist on doing that.

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
I would give the new coaching staff more than 50 minutes before I started firing people :laugh:
They implemented the same shit all throughout the preseason. Why on earth would anyone be like 90 games in a row of something isn't a sufficient amount to judge whether a coach should be fired?

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
I'll let you know how good it feels to have the Oilers winning when they start doing so.

You've been complaining a ton in this thread, so don't throw stones from your glass house.

The difference is that I don't constantly complain then rub it in everybody else's face when they lose.

Draiskull

Oct 26, 2005
Drai has look horrible today.

My boy? Why the need to try pit players and fans against each other? This board really sucks when posters like you insist on doing that.
Drai looked horrible last year too yet he scored 70 pts.
forget his play.. The guy is on pace for 164pts this season.

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
Shockingly agree with people saying Lucic has been one of our best players tonight. Weird to say.

He's been skating hard, forechecking and has 2 points.
I donno if he had a game this good last season.
Maybe it's something they put in the water in Sweden.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
They implemented the same **** all throughout the preseason. Why on earth would anyone be like 90 games in a row of something isn't a sufficient amount to judge whether a coach should be fired?
for him to be fired there would at least be a good sample from the start of this season

Oil75

Feb 26, 2017
Vintage 2017/18 Oilers waiting until the game is out of reach to put an effort in during garbage time. Just INFURIATING

Reactions: Todd Parchment

Skar

Jul 2, 2016
This game looks familiar. Talbot letting in first shot on goal. Communication error between goalie and defenseman leads to a goal. Down 4-1, late push to make it 4-2. Only thing left to do is pull the goalie, have absolutely no possession and have it iced 5-2 on the empty net.

Ruok

Feeling Hyman.
Jun 21, 2011
This game is blown because the Oilers only played 30 minutes of hockey. The whole second period it was like they were in a trance.

Reactions: nabob

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
The difference is that I don't constantly complain then rub it in everybody else's face when they lose.
When you get constantly shit on for your opinion then yes, it does feel somewhat good to have it validated.

But watching the Oilers lose because they have terrible management/coaching is not fun in the slightest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad