Jun 3, 2014
Saskatchewan
I just called, to say....

2jez5l.jpg

thanks bye now

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
Looking at the Wild lineup, they still have much more depth than us. And they should be better than us considering their injuries last year plus a few young players maturing unless all of Koivu/Staal/Suter/Parise somehow take a huge step back within a summer.

This is gonna be a tough team to leapfrog this year.

Reactions: Murzu

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
Looking at the Wild lineup, they still have much more depth than us. And they should be better than us considering their injuries last year plus a few young players maturing unless all of Koivu/Staal/Suter/Parise somehow take a huge step back within a summer.

This is gonna be a tough team to leapfrog this year.
Really? I see a whole lot of meh.

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
Have you seen our 2nd-4th lines? I would take that meh.

Plus there's something to be said for team chemistry, they have pretty much their entire top 9 intact.

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Why not? (Do the Eagles even play tomorrow? I have no idea. I don't see another reason why to send him down, though.)

It’s possible. It would just surprise me a bit if that was the plan as of right now. Obviously an injury or terrible game from a depth player could change the plan in a hurry.

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
It's the Wild, ****ing meh. Meh all day, they'll never be anything more than meh.

I'm not denying that they're the most irrelevant team in hockey and will likely lose in the 1st round again this season. I'm saying we don't even have a definitive 20 goal scorer after our 1st line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad