GDT: Game 1: Mild @ Avalanche - 7PM - HOCKEY IS BACK

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Kamenev and Lindholm to Loveland. Hope in Kamenev’s case it was just. A little late to get him inserted into the lineup, but I’d think a scratch would be easier if that was the issue.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
6xpym8.jpg

klozge

Avs
Jul 19, 2009
Espelkamp, Germany
Kamenev and Lindholm to Loveland. Hope in Kamenev’s case it was just. A little late to get him inserted into the lineup, but I’d think a scratch would be easier if that was the issue.
Avs don't believe in scratches anymore. You're not needed on the big team but are waiver excempt? Help us win in Loveland! At least in the first weeks we'll see this often imo.

Reactions: Murzu

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
Here are the lines, ya filthy animals.

Jason Zucker-Eric Staal-Mikael Granlund
Zach Parise-Mikko Koivu-Nino Niederreiter
Joel Eriksson Ek-Jordan Greenway-Charlie Coyle
Marcus Foligno-Eric Fehr-Matt Hendricks

Ryan Suter-Matt Dumba
Jonas Brodin-Jared Spurgeon
Nick Seeler-Greg Pateryn

Devan Dubnyk
Alex Stalock

I wish you the worst possible luck, and I hope all your players stubbed their toes when they got out of bed this morning. ;)

You sir are a monster.

Reactions: Murzu and Draisaitl

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Avs don't believe in scratches anymore. You're not needed on the big team but are waiver excempt? Help us win in Loveland! At least in the first weeks we'll see this often imo.

Yeah, but they wouldn’t play him tomorrow with the Eagles and then on Saturday with the Avs.

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Not one of the listed games. They have two feeds for the freaking Hurricanes/Isles. They even have two of their CI channels not showing a game at all

My game center is showing it as the free game tonight. But currently showing all games as “feed unavailable”. Maybe it’ll all clear up prior to game time?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad