GDT: Game 1: Detroit Red Wings @ Tampa Bay Lightning - 10/13/2016 | 7:30 PM ET | FSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
Not sure exactly which but bishop owns us just as much as petr owns tb so expecting a 2-1 or 1-0 lose if 2-1 hope it is in ot.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Great. Watching the pregame and Blashill doesn't think there's much difference between our roster and tampas. "we finished 4 points behind them, there isn't much difference between us at all"

Maybe Holland thinks the same thing

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
I hope Smith has a huge year. He has a chance here for those of us that have complained about his role. He is getting to play on the left and 2nd PP duties. If he cannot get more consistent and bring more we are in big trouble. We need him to be a Top 4 guy, I still believe he can. I hope him and Green hit it off, I thought they looked good at times last year but hopefully they can be a lot more. Dangerous D-pairing one way or the other.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Great. Watching the pregame and Blashill doesn't think there's much difference between our roster and tampas. "we finished 4 points behind them, there isn't much difference between us at all"

C'mon bro. That's just him pumping tires. Pretty obvious.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL

Realistically that is a true line. The differences in the NHL are incredibly small. You're talking about the best 700+ hockey players in the world.

Those little differences though prove out time and again. But it is very close in terms of if your group makes a minimal game you take big swings forward.

I don't hate the 2% lines. But the reality is to get 2% better at something when you're incredibly elite at it is harder than that low number would indicate.

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan

You really think he's going to say his team sucks :laugh:

Yemack

Oct 30, 2007
Realistically that is a true line. The differences in the NHL are incredibly small. You're talking about the best 700+ hockey players in the world.

Those little differences though prove out time and again. But it is very close in terms of if your group makes a minimal game you take big swings forward.

I don't hate the 2% lines. But the reality is to get 2% better at something when you're incredibly elite at it is harder than that low number would indicate.

Well it's pretty much guaranteed he is going to have huge year offensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad