GDT: Game 1: Detroit Red Wings @ Tampa Bay Lightning - 10/13/2016 | 7:30 PM ET | FSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

njx9

Feb 1, 2016
Can't imagine we score 2. The PP units don't look bad, though.

hyduK

Feb 21, 2009
Hopefully Ott or Miller play themselves out of the lineup sooner rather than later.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
4-0 - Mrazek shuts out the Bolts and Tats scores 2, Abby with 1, and Glendening with 1.

You heard it here first folks.

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
Have Tats and Z played together before? And that first line seems a bit soft. I'd prefer Gator and Tats flip. But ya know. Maybe Tats becomes the man this year. LGRW.

Why the hell is Vanek net front?

SirloinUB

Aug 20, 2010
Canada
I take it you're not familiar with Vanek?

I lol'd at the goal against Detroit. Ericsson smashes him into our goalie. Classic.

On a more serious note, I think all but one of the goals was scored between the circles and beneath the hash-marks. That is exactly what this team needs. Ill be pleased if we can get 20ish goals out of him.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Have Tats and Z played together before? And that first line seems a bit soft. I'd prefer Gator and Tats flip. But ya know. Maybe Tats becomes the man this year. LGRW.

Why the hell is Vanek net front?

Because he's one of the best net front players in the league.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Naively optimistic over a new season to start of course. Tatar has looked like a man on a mission in the WC/Pre-season, I hope that carries through.

I think it's a good move to let speed run through the middle, but I'm hoping Larkin can get a little more to work with than that. Abdelkader for pulling the piano yes, but Sheahan has some to prove playing winger on a scoring line.

4th line has the risk of being awful but I hope they're not.

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
Naively optimistic over a new season to start of course. Tatar has looked like a man on a mission in the WC/Pre-season, I hope that carries through.

I think it's a good move to let speed run through the middle, but I'm hoping Larkin can get a little more to work with than that. Abdelkader for pulling the piano yes, but Sheahan has some to prove playing winger on a scoring line.

4th line has the risk of being awful but I hope they're not.

If that line isn't shutting down the opposing side. Then it needs to be altered. No loyalty or veteran preference. Sorry Helm, go back to the 4th line.

Aug 6, 2012
Go Wings :)

Forward group could be sooo sexy with a Helm-Glenny-Sheahan 4th line and then both kids up. I guess that's asking for a lot tho. Very afraid of what role the current 4th line is given.

D group is scary. Guess we have to hope for some major progressions by Marchy. Definitely afraid of Sproul being waived, loved what I saw in the preseason.

Honestly don't know what to expect this season. But for some reason I feel cautiously optimistic, probably because of Mrazek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Germany
    Sweden vs Germany