GDT: Game 1: Detroit Red Wings @ Tampa Bay Lightning - 10/13/2016 | 7:30 PM ET | FSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yzerman1919*

Feb 10, 2013
Was there a discusssion recently on when Ericsson last stood up for a teammate? Guess we know.

Yup, I called him out and he does this. Ericsson, thank you.

WHY was there not a 3rd man in for Stamkos either?? Or a penalty on Palat, that was really high.

As much as that negated our PP, I'm thrilled we aren't going to take jack **** this year. A team coming together and some fire might do them some good in the long run.

Refs are absolutely horrible. Coburn and Stamkos should be gone. Cowards.

Acoustic

Sep 29, 2014
Remember when fans used to complain the Wings got all the calls, but we'd say that they are the more skilled team and have the puck possession, thus drawing penalties?

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Remember when fans used to complain the Wings got all the calls, but we'd say that they are the more skilled team and have the puck possession, thus drawing penalties?

I was just explaining this to my friend who was wondering why we are taking do many penalties lmao

Cursed Lemon

Registered Bruiser
Nov 10, 2011
Dey-Twah, MI
This is a ****ing joke. This team HAS to be leading the league in bench minors over the past three or four years.

****ing unbelievable. Get your act together.

lomekian

Oct 28, 2013
London
That is utter ******** from the refs. Too many men call - the only reason there were too many men is because Nyquist was checked nowhere near the puck when he was trying to get off the ice.

Utter nonsense.

BeersHockey

Jun 15, 2011
Chicago, IL
Nyquist is TERRIBLE on the PP, unless he net front. He hesitates so much - makes terrible plays. Much rather have Tatar in that position.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
They are but were gonna have a night where all the calls go our way. Generally I think all these things even out

I agree with that but it doesn't make it much easier to watch.

Nyquist just got wasted with the puck away from him trying to make a change. They call too many men, he was trying to leave the ice and took a full body check without the puck... Guess they weren't watching that.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
That wasn't on the coaching staff. Nyquist was getting off, got blew up and stayed on the ice when he got up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad