GDT: Game 1: Coyotes @ Tippett's Old Team| 01-19-13 | 6PM

Atrkl

Dec 31, 2007
Phoenix
I have to say I am liking these new guys so far but it is time to kill a penalty and hold the lead :nod:

diceone

Aug 14, 2006
tempe
I'm worried we're going to have the same problem as last year... not being able to close out periods/games.

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
That ref got talked into that slashing call - when you barely have a grip on the stick with 2nd hand, just about any tap will do that. Ryder just gave this look to the ref, and the ref bought into it.

Defensively, we are doing an excellent job of game-planning Whitney out of making any meaningful PP contributions. Just two somewhat unlucky goals along the way. Just need to tighten up a thing or two here and there.

3rd period, we need to maintain that same passing that we had in the 2nd period. We looked like we had the Stars tired, and our PK had some excellent chances with Boedker and Hanzal's play, keeping the puck in the Stars end for so long...

Underdawg

Desert Hockey Fan
Jan 19, 2013
In my own world
Hey fellow Yote fans! I have lurked long enough. Finally joined this site.

Don't be to rough on the rookie. Some of you may recognize the avatar. Yep, its me.

I am so glad that hockey is back. It's been way too long.

The boys are looking okay so far, albeit a bit rusty.

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010

Don't be to rough on the rookie. Some of you may recognize the avatar. Yep, its me.

Welcome.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009

welcome

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad