Post-Game Talk: Game 1: Caps v Pens (Mod Warning in OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apr 6, 2004
Stick to the script ....

MOD WARNING: JUST A REMINDER, WE'RE ALL RUNNING PRETTY HOT TODAY, BUT THE RULES STILL APPLY. REMEMBER TO REPORT TROLL/FLAME POSTS RATHER THAN RESPONDING, KEEP IT CIVIL, AND AVOID WISHING FOR INJURIES. AND IF YOU WANT TO BE SNARKY, STAY OFF THE MAIN BOARDS.

FOR OPPONENT FANS, EVEN SUBTLE TROLLING WILL RESULT IN DELETIONS/INFRACTIONS/BANS. PLAY VERY NICE OR STAY OUT.

Last edited by a moderator:

JenniferH

Holts Did It
Nov 7, 2013
Georgia
OK, guys... I want to make a pretty GDT on Saturday. I have faith in our boys that they can do this--with or without a minimalist GDT or not. Just a pre-warning. I'm gonna work on it. :D

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Hoping to see this again

header042715-NHL-cap-it-off-LN-PI.vresize.1200.675.high_.521.jpg

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
besides, I understand that as of Capitals Report yesterday Burt was on 4 and Johansson on 2.

Score first. Midway in the 2nd. Lead after 2. Win as usual. Move on to g2

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Anyone remember what could have happened to Alzner? I seem to remember a huge hit in maybe game 4 or 5. While I am more curious than worried, him missing 2 days of practiced is not comforted much by knowing he went to a Nats game.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
Anyone remember what could have happened to Alzner? I seem to remember a huge hit in maybe game 4 or 5. While I am more curious than worried, him missing 2 days of practiced is not comforted much by knowing he went to a Nats game.

Schenn ran over him at the end of game one. I imagine that its something from that.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Schenn ran over him at the end of game one. I imagine that its something from that.

I remember that one now.... maybe that was it. I figured he would have missed practice from that sooner... but maybe not until the series was over. Makes sense. I hope he keeps his guard up next time.

Regardless, it's not good, especially with Orpik out. No matter how much the team lies reassures us at the podium, and the smiles reporters get from players that are read into.

Schmidt was our 1LD during practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad