GDT: GAME #1... Canucks vs. Flames | Sportsnet, 7:00 p.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motte and Bailey

Jun 21, 2017
Nucks fans,

CBJ fan coming in peace. Impressive night for your guys’ young guys (Goldobin and Pettersson)!! Killing the Flames in almost every category.. takeaways, less giveaways, blocked shots... :thumbu:

Also... can’t believe you guys got Goldobin for Hansen. lol... Hansen isn’t even in the league anymore. Goldy will be a solid, steady player for a long time.

Can we just sign off on a contract and have the CBJ and the Canucks square off in the Cup Finals? I’m game. :popcorn:

Thanks for stopping by! Rooting for you guys in the east :)

Hyzer

Jimbo is fired - the good guys won
Aug 10, 2012
Vancouver
Nucks fans,

CBJ fan coming in peace. Impressive night for your guys’ young guys (Goldobin and Pettersson)!! Killing the Flames in almost every category.. takeaways, less giveaways, blocked shots... :thumbu:

Also... can’t believe you guys got Goldobin for Hansen. lol... Hansen isn’t even in the league anymore. Goldy will be a solid, steady player for a long time.

Can we just sign off on a contract and have the CBJ and the Canucks square off in the Cup Finals? I’m game. :popcorn:

That deal is what dreams are made of my son.

Unfortunately, all of us here highly doubt we will be this good all year LOL

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Motte and Beag's have been fantastic on the PK though, I have to admit. Really good

Yeah that duo is good - actually whoever is paired with Motte has looked great. Again, the issue is when they get it down low and the forwards can't influence the play as much.

Mudshark50

Nov 25, 2005
NorthVancouver
Team speed is solid. I can live with some rebuild/losing seasons if the kids score and keep the game exciting once in a while.

Team defence isn't great. We're going to give up a lot of goals this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad