Full Play-By-Play

Faceoff Comparison

Faceoff Summary

Time On Ice: BOS

Time On Ice: CHI

Last edited:

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Great opening night win. Poitras, Beecher, and Lauko showing that they all belong. Really good things happened all night long when Looch was on the ice. Frederic and Jake played good hockey with a lot of energy. 4th line is tremendous. Carlo looks better than ever. Oh, and glad Pasta is here for years to come. Excellent job by the whole team tonight.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
4th line looked great. God, it felt good seeing Lucic out there and he played well. Not a bad first game for a guy who supposedly was only brought in for fan service, lol.

Kids looked solid. Wish we could have potted more goals ( Zacha chances, Frederic/Carlo in the 3rd ) but a good first game for the team.

Hockey is back, baby!

Mad-Marcus

Apr 26, 2002
Seacoast, NH
Poitras will be at minimum a 2nd line center by the Xmas. His defensive game is way beyond what I expected. This kid just knows how to play hockey, and seems to have no quit. Always looking to make the right play, not forcing much. Color me extremely impressed.
With good health the oyster is his for the taking!

If Lauko keeps playing like he did tonight and he may have to move up to the 3rd line.

Great shutdown D overall in the 3rd period.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
The kids are truly alright! Matt Poitras. This kid ain't going down. I'm sorry but I like what I see. He's not intimidated at ALL. The game isn't too fast for him. He's excelling! Good at the dot. Great vision. Great hands. Love him.

Beecher looks like he fits that 4th line like glue. Same with Lauko. What a beast! The Looch effect is REAL. Loved seeing it. f***ing awesome seeing the physicality out there by us. My guy, Jake giving a hit that I've never seen him give. Forechecking. Great stuff to see. Solid game by all. All that turnover this year and this team looks good. You love to see it!

For the FIRST TIME in the regular season THIS year...

You already know the drill!
giphy.gif

Cue the music!

Guelph Bruin

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2015
A win is a win but there is much work to do ...a bottom cellar dweller team on back to back road games should be easy pickings ... PP1 needs work ....Line 1 and Line 2 need work .. Shatty looked way better than preseason ... Poitras looked like he belonged and 3rd line looked good ...4th line was amazing ....Looch and Lauko specially ...defensive pairs worked tonight .....Linus held his ground ... on another team's note...hate to see Hall injured ..and Bedard is fawn worthy ..hell of a talent

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Nice win after giving up the 1st goal, the bottom 6 looked really good and Ullmark was solid in nets. Overall the team looked pretty quick but is still a work in progress. Poitras and Beecher with very good starts to their NHL career. Need to work on the PP.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad